PDA

View Full Version : "KoH" Preview/Review Thread

OtaQ
14-11-2003, 18:49
Hi people!
I just opened that thread to inform you about our new "Knights of Honor" Top Preview. You can find it @www.gamenova.de (http://www.gamenova.de)
I guess itīs the first GERMAN (!) preview in the www, so... this makes it even more special :D

but... this thread has not to be a lame "look-folks-we-got-a-website-spam-thread"!
noo :)

I thought it could be the right place to talk about previews, reviews (when itīs done ;) ) and inform the others about the existence of some new articles in web- or print-mags.

What do you think about it? :)

Trax
14-11-2003, 19:28
Anyone bored enough to translate it for the rest of us.
I have forgot all the german I once learned :rolleyes:

Carcassone
14-11-2003, 20:32
The only German I know: Meinen Buttien Itchein. :angel:

BLOODUK
15-11-2003, 01:34
http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fuser.chillosophie.com%2Fg amenova%2Fgamenova%2Findex.php%3Farea%3Dpreviewsde tail%26id%3D35&langpair=de%7Cen&hl=en&ie=ISO-8859-1&prev=%2Flanguage_tools

:D :D :D

BLOODUK
15-11-2003, 01:36
The play includes also a handful historical campaigns, which emphasize special battles. Some material battles of history, as the battle of Hastings, which was provided again for the different scenarios. The multi-player modes of the play concentrates likewise on these aspects of battle. Up to six players can fall themselves via InterNet and LAN into the historical battles or play on coincidence maps in the Skirmish mode. As already before said, the diagram in Knights OF Honor can be seen real. Clean creative work and detailed buildings are not only very attractive to look at, but also much details and sharply. Locks and cities look very life genuine, and agricultural workers run around, while smoke of the fires and fire-places pulls highly. Even the yardstick of the people to the buildings succeeded rather well. Soldiers run on the lock walls and agricultural worker work in the proximity of the huts or saunter by markets. Everything appears very naturally and works neither too largely nor too small, in relation to the buildings. The area characteristics look likewise very good, with the rivers by the country wind themselves, which rise mountains from the soil up and rise up in the height and the hills are with sumptuous green bewachsen. Since the spielkarte is a true representation of Europe, one can expect also here important area characteristics, where one actually also expects her, including that alps and all important rivers

Well if no Top hit becomes! In KoH everything really fits. Diplomacy, battles, plots and much more besides leave guarantees no boredom arising. The play offers so many possibilities that one can again and again conquer a country in other way. Although many strategy plays slowly the step in 3. Dimension, prove BlackSeaStudios make it in addition, differently go. Despite the 2D Looks is simple the diagram an eye pasture and should not not be underestimated. KoH offers simply everything, massively units, an ingenious knight management system, authentic buildings and countries. Who does not slam shut there, are debt. I can likewise hardly expect it. This title guarantees new yardsticks in this category setting.

Thats the last bits not translated auto
i would like to say thanks OtaQ

and to the devs, what happened to the beta testing
how many preview copies have been sent out?
:mad: :mad:

Frank Fay
15-11-2003, 11:18
We have sent out no preview copy so far. Only personal presentations.

BLOODUK
15-11-2003, 11:57
Thats good i was just about to get my bow out !