PDA

View Full Version : Low Countries

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Emhyr var Emreis
23-07-2004, 12:48
It would be better imo to ask which low land country would you like to see represented in the game and then let people chose from the full list. Map of the low lands close to the late KoH period http://www.zum.de/whkmla/region/lowcountries/nethpreburg.html

I guess this is a very good idea, eventhough it is already decided by the devs. But I still think and hope there will be some change, so which of Low countries' counties or duchies would YOU like to play, lads?

multiple vote is possible, I recomand voting by blocks, since we can see the situation of realms in Low countries, where are visible 3 realms on this screenshot (http://www.knights-of-honor.net//english/screenshot.php?screenshot=0153&all=0159|0158|0157|0156|0155|0154|0153|0152|0151). I divided the area to 3 blocks by the area of KoH realms:
Block1: Flandre, Hainaut, Namur, Liege, Luxemburg, Brabant
Block2: Brabant, Holland, Gelre, Cleves, Utrecht, Münster
Block3: Utrecht, Münster, Friesland, Tecklenburg

I am for Flandre and Holland
Flandre: in 1000part of Lotharingia or France, in 1200 playable vassal of France, in 1350 part of Burgundy
Holland: in 1000 and 1200 part of Lotharingia/HRE-Germany, in 1350 playable vassal of HRE-Germany

timurlenk
23-07-2004, 13:39
welcome back, elewyn!

btw, emhyr var emreis, why did you make a public poll?

Emhyr var Emreis
23-07-2004, 14:03
Welcome, Elewyn, my FRIEND!!
nice to see you again... but, where are you now? I can't see you

why? I don't know. I just think that in this case it's not bad to know who wants what. Since this is not a case where anybody would like to hire his opinion I saw no reason why not to make it not public. Also I like the option to make polls public. :)

Darius
23-07-2004, 14:12
Welcome, Elewyn, my FRIEND!!
nice to see you again... but, where are you now? I can't see you

Elewyn back? how do you know??

Don't really have a stand on the lowlands, but don't think holland should be there.. some how it dosn't seem right. Wasn't Holland first created when the dutch rebelled? Perhaps its just me... not an expert on this area.

Hector
23-07-2004, 16:17
ELEWYN our white wizzard welcome back :)

i voted for Holland

ps i cant see Elewyn

Finellach
23-07-2004, 16:20
Where do you see Elewyn? :confused:

Kuno of Gersenau
23-07-2004, 17:42
In the poll results, he voted for Flandre...

Welcome back! :cheers: But I'm not sure if it's really a comeback...:scratch:

Klauwaart
23-07-2004, 18:19
I voted for Flanders - the main reason is because when I look at the map of Europe today and I look at the playable realms in KOH , It seems that only Belgium hasn't a single playable realm.

It seems fair that our inhabbitants who will buy the game have also the possibility to play with a nation were they can identify with, like every other european in Koh

Flanders dutch speaking part of Belgium/Brabant bilinguial part/Namur or Liege french part are the options for playable realms. You will really do us a favor devs !

And I am allready satisfied with Flanders alone :cheers:

eagle1
23-07-2004, 18:48
I voted for Flanders - the main reason is because when I look at the map of Europe today and I look at the playable realms in KOH , It seems that only Belgium hasn't a single playable realm.

It seems fair that our inhabbitants who will buy the game have also the possibility to play with a nation were they can identify with, like every other european in Koh

Flanders dutch speaking part of Belgium/Brabant bilinguial part/Namur or Liege french part are the options for playable realms. You will really do us a favor devs !

And I am allready satisfied with Flanders alone :cheers:

I also voted for flandres. reason: never i could play a game and defending my country ;).
this game would be the first where you can do that. i think many people of the dutch would find this good to play for 1 time with flandres as youre kingdom. that we could fight for our freedom :).

Finellach
23-07-2004, 18:55
In the poll results, he voted for Flandre...

Welcome back! :cheers: But I'm not sure if it's really a comeback...:scratch:

Interesting....we voted for the same thing. :silly:

Hector
23-07-2004, 20:23
since when can u vote multiple time's

Emhyr var Emreis
24-07-2004, 15:37

cannot agree. Slovakians, Slovenans, Belarusians, Fins, Latvians and Estonians have no own playable fraction in KoH.
The diference to Belgians is that there was mighty Flandre in the past, which was in fact almost independent and "self-ruled". nationalities above had nothing like that in middle ages(afaik)

Pope
24-07-2004, 23:38
interesting pol. I am for Luxembourg and Flandre

and :D J/K!!!! I would support also Holland if they stay catholics... but how can a catholic leader support calvinistic heretics? :D :rofl: :lol:

timurlenk
25-07-2004, 01:48
and :D J/K!!!! I would support also Holland if they stay catholics... but how can a catholic leader support calvinistic heretics? :D :rofl: :lol:

maybe no problem since calvin was born after 1500 - after the period koh covers :cheers:

Prins_v_Brabant
25-07-2004, 13:40
maybe a stupid question. but why is Gelre a playable nation and the much more powerfull and richer counties of Brabant en Flandres not? Brabant has been connected to the most powerfull nations from Europe (like Bourgogne, Spain etc)

Kevin
27-07-2004, 12:34
Yeeeeha! The place where I live is the most wanted! :D

Elvain
28-07-2004, 18:17
Flandre: It really deserves to be playable IMO
Luxemburg: playable Luxemburg means separate realm of Luxemburg. Separate realm of Luxemburg shuold be part of Bohemia in 1350 :) (or Bohemia part of Luxemburg? :silly: )

Knight
13-08-2004, 15:56
Flanders !!! It really deserves to be playable in the full game !!!
If you dont inclusive Flanders I THINK many people won't buy the game so its not good € for Sunflowers. So maybe it is a good idea to put Flanders in the list!

Todclerc
13-08-2004, 20:40
I already told that i did not like that the low countries are mishandeld in KOH (and Brabant especialy), but i learned to live with it. Perhaps KOH-addon? ;)

Frujin
13-08-2004, 22:10
OK, Ok, ok ... :)

if it is not too late and if there are not any technical issues we will change Gelre to Flandre. I confess, Flandre is much more ... right!