PDA

View Full Version : engineering skill level

bubypl
09-04-2007, 21:47
HI!

I have played KOH for a few months and I cannot :bash: achive engineering skill level 1, 2, 3 to be able to buy catapult etc.

th

Andrew

Elvain
09-04-2007, 21:50
Hi and welcome!
how is it possible?

were you able to "train" your marshals the other skills?

Innocence
09-04-2007, 21:51
I have played KOH for a few months and I cannot :bash: achive engineering skill level 1, 2, 3 to be able to buy catapult etc.Not much to it really... just upgrade your Marshall(s) with Engineering skill in towns when they've gained enough experience from battles.

bubypl
09-04-2007, 22:01
Not much to it really... just upgrade your Marshall(s) with Engineering skill in towns when they've gained enough experience from battles.

I upgrade my Marshall (Used stars for example; to get faster etc), so I need to collect the stars, (should I do not use them for example; to get faster etc),or maybe I need to keep them to get an engineering skill level 1, 2, 3??

Innocence
09-04-2007, 22:36
(should I do not use them for example; to get faster etc),or maybe I need to keep them to get an engineering skill level 1, 2, 3??I'm not quite sure why you're asking if you already know how to give your Marshall skills?! But if you want a Marshall to carry Catapults use a star to give him Engineering level 1, and when he gets another star give him Engineering level 2. Then put him in a town with a Siege Workshop and buy him catapults

Thunder666
09-04-2007, 22:39
it's pretty simple actually, you use the stars that you get from battles to get the engineering skill for your marshal, bring your marshal to a town with a siege workshop and buy your units