PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom Advantages--Civilian/Advanced Flow Chart

mart24
14-04-2007, 22:52
I find the Flow Chart included with koh difficult to understand. Has anyone taken the time to list exactly what is required to produce the Kingdom advantages that can be produced, as opposed to importing a particular good?

Elvain
15-04-2007, 00:07
what is hard to understand?

I find it hard to understand your post :silly:

To get kingdom advantage you need to "own" particular trade and exotic goods. What's hard to understand on that? :confused:

Lord_Nick
15-04-2007, 04:13
I find the Flow Chart included with koh difficult to understand. Has anyone taken the time to list exactly what is required to produce the Kingdom advantages that can be produced, as opposed to importing a particular good?

I've tried using MS Project and MS Excel to show:
which Province Features you need
to build particular Basic/Advanced buildings
which give you Trade Goods and allow you to import Exotic Goods
resulting in Kingdom Advantages

I also tried building in each kingdom's specific unit types and the regional soldier groups, so I could just plug in which Kingdom I was playing, which Era, and each provinces' natural resources so the tool would automatically tell me exactly which buildings needed to be in each province to maximize its economic or militaristic output.

I never finished it, but it gave me a greater understanding of which buildings go together, which ones are unnecessary, and generally, how to get the most from each of my provinces.

mart24
15-04-2007, 15:53
Read the next post! it illustrates the simplicity of your answer.