PDA

View Full Version : Diverse Race, Animals?

contactkoh
30-07-2004, 15:01
I know this may not be completely historically accurate, but I would like to see units from Asia (like Japaneses, Korean, Chinese,etc) and Egyptians and African units, and War Elephants.
I think that would appeal to more people because right now i see that alot of units look/act pretty much the same when their sizes are pretty small..

just a suggestion from a gameplay/marketing view point ..

Hector
30-07-2004, 15:03
yep the one with elephants persians used those your right it should be included i think

Beyazit I.
30-07-2004, 15:36
I know this may not be completely historically accurate, but I would like to see units from Asia (like Japaneses, Korean, Chinese,etc) and Egyptians and African units, and War Elephants.
I think that would appeal to more people because right now i see that alot of units look/act pretty much the same when their sizes are pretty small..

just a suggestion from a gameplay/marketing view point ..

Egyptian an African Units? In the Medieval? BTW the Mamelucks are Agyptian units and Egypt is in Africa.. :p If you want to see War Elephant and Ancient Egypt and Africa Units you should try Rome TW..

Elvain
30-07-2004, 15:46
GOOD QUESTION! but why the hell you post the same question in two new threads on two forums in the same time?
my answer is here (http://forum.sunflowers.de/showthread.php?p=47526#post47526)

choose by yourself if continue here or in QaS forum

And please, DON'T POST DOUBBLE QUESTIONS on 2 forums contemporarily, it only make mess. I rather see spamming if you want to increase number of your posts.

Hector
30-07-2004, 17:54
i suggest u delete this one by removing your firsrt post

Largefry07
30-07-2004, 18:04
or could one of the mods close the thread please.

HappyAdolf
30-07-2004, 21:45
He can just delete it ;)