PDA

View Full Version : Does the game go throuigh night and day?

John Cabot
07-05-2007, 20:41
Why does the game get dark after a while? Is there "night" and "day?" If so, what happens in night vs. day, gamewise?

hunter_HUN
07-05-2007, 20:44
Why does the game get dark after a while? Is there "night" and "day?" If so, what happens in night vs. day, gamewise?

yes, in the game are night and day. if yuo play with a tutorial game, yuo see that. marshalls have a skill, that get bonus during the night.

mammix
08-05-2007, 13:48
for example, rumors spread easier while night

Doux
08-05-2007, 17:00
for example, rumors spread easier while nightWhat do you base thát on??

Why does the game get dark after a while? Is there "night" and "day?" If so, what happens in night vs. day, gamewise?There is, morale is lower in the nightand the specific marshal skill gives a bonus.

mammix
08-05-2007, 17:31
try to have spy hired as a spy and select option "spread rumors". in the description is what i said

Lord_Nick
08-05-2007, 18:21
Mammix,

This is really interesting .. I've never heard of this before.

Can you take a screenshot of how spreading rumours changes in day vs night? If you can, take one of the Spy during the day, and another screenshot of him during the night, with him trying to spread rumours in both pics. (With the king/stars, etc all the same.)

Does the probability of success increase? Probability of capture decrease? both?

Thanks

mammix
09-05-2007, 14:02
i tried but even with cheats i couldnt manage to do it :(