PDA

View Full Version : Crusader states

Recon
17-05-2007, 22:51
I have had the game for more than a month I believe and I’m really enjoying it, but I have not yet had the option after a successful crusade to establish a client kingdom/vassal state, like I had in the demo. I have had quite a few successful crusades but I only get the option to raid/plunder or add the new province to my kingdom. So I’m wondering has this great “feature” been left out, or am I doing something completely wrong?

Cheers!

John Cabot
18-05-2007, 01:18
I believe there are certain provinces that make up states (like Antioch or Jerusalem for Crusaders) but I don't know precisely *which* provinces. I would think that, beside Jerusalem, you would have to include the Sinai and Galilee.

Angryminer
18-05-2007, 06:47
If you send a member of the royal family on the crusade and the crusade is successful the province will be annexed. If you send a non-royal knight he will become king of a new vasal-kingdom.

Angryminer

Recon
18-05-2007, 14:57
Ok thanks, it makes sense also. Now if the pope would only stop asking my royal princes:king: .. oh well.

Lord_Nick
18-05-2007, 23:10
If you send a member of the royal family on the crusade and the crusade is successful the province will be annexed. If you send a non-royal knight he will become king of a new vasal-kingdom.

Angryminer

I didn't know Royals could annex provinces ... nice.