PDA

View Full Version : Help me I want to find the "goods" [+ foreign languages discussion]

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

car_Boris_1
21-05-2007, 15:25
Hi I'm bulgarian and I often play KoH and when I get bored I stop playing it for some time but I often get back to it because it's a nice intelectual game ( even if it isn't historicaly correct). Here's my problem I have done almost everything in the game but one - the trading goods. I can't find them i have a hundred admiralities and traders ( merchants) but I can get them and if I can't get the goods I cant have the kngdom advantages!
Oh yeah and I'll be greatfull if someone can get me a nice mod whitch is correct with history esspecialy about Bulgaria or has good thing upgrated. 10X in advance!!! :go: :go:

mammix
21-05-2007, 15:33
but what goods? :) exotic or normal? if exotic just click the anchor in town when you have admirality, normal- build buildings :)

patriot1
21-05-2007, 15:53
USE ENGLISH, PLEASE!

translation to english:

Hello,when you have made admiralty,click on the town,look at the place where it is given an info about the piety,books ,gold production and population,there you will find an "anchor" click on it than choose an exotic good and after a minute ot two you will get the message "we have gained a kingdom advantage sire."

Almost every one got a problem with finding this,i did after at least a month.

Elvain
21-05-2007, 16:05
Patriot, official language of this English board is English, not Bulgarian (with exception of several threads, but not this)

respect it please!

Gogo_t
21-05-2007, 16:17
Patriot, official language of this English board is English, not Bulgarian (with exception of several threads, but not this)

respect it please!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Elvain
21-05-2007, 16:40
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
correct me if I'm wrong

PS: Welcome to the boards, Car Boris! :hello:

Dobber
21-05-2007, 16:42
Welcome to the forum, car_Boris_1! :halloha:

To expand on the post of mammix, you will need to have 7 ports with Admiralty, in each port click on the anchor and select one og the exotic goods to import! It does cost you some coin to do it and it does cost an ongoing fee to keep it!

Gogo_t
21-05-2007, 17:03
correct me if I'm wrong

PS: Welcome to the boards, Car Boris! :hello:
No, you are not....
Welcome, Borise

Elvain
21-05-2007, 17:14
No, you are not....oh, really?

there is only one thread where Bulgarian is allowed. So keep Bulgarian there and respect forum rules.

That thread was allowed as unique exception when Frujin (the only bulgarian-spaeking moderator) was regulary visiting the board. YOu may see that Frujin is only rarely there, but the mods were so tolerant that they left the thread for you...so behave

if you are not able to respect forum rules, it is your problem and you will take the consequences

Gogo_t
21-05-2007, 17:17
oh, really?

there is only one thread where Bulgarian is allowed. So keep Bulgarian there and respect forum rules.

That thread was allowed as unique exception when Frujin (the only bulgarian-spaeking moderator) was regulary visiting the board. YOu may see that Frujin is only rarely there, but the mods were so tolerant that they left the thread for you...so behave

if you are not able to respect forum rules, it is your problem and you will take the consequences
Oh, and did I write on Bulgarian ?

Elvain
21-05-2007, 17:18
you - Bulgarians, namely those who don't respect the rules

I don't understand that :lol: answer on someone asking someone else to respect forum rules

Gogo_t
21-05-2007, 17:20
No, no..... I said that I'm not writing on my language \Bulgarian\ in this Thread. So if you have problems with me, just say it :go:

Elvain
21-05-2007, 17:23
No, no..... I said that I'm not writing on my language \Bulgarian\ in this Thread. So if you have problems with me, just say it :go:Bulgarian is allowed only in one single thread here.

I asked Patriot to follow the rules. What was your reaction about?
on your insult I asked you to correct me if I'm wrong and ... ?

I wasn't wrong. Bulgarian isn't allowed in this thread so you should ask Partiot with me not to use it. Not insult me. Thanks

patriot1
21-05-2007, 17:28
:angry: Do you always have to camplain about something Elvain?!Who are you(god or something?!) to say if a thread is going to be discussed in english or not?Isn`t this a job of the thread starter to decide?

If i violated the "law" by this single post than you violated it at least 20 times in the bulgarian clan by writting in english,didn`t you?!But noone said anything about it!
Stop acting as a forum policeman!

I will translate it in english but i expect you to do the same with every post you have written in the bulgarian thread(in which the official language is bulgarian)?!:rofl:
After all laws are laws!

Respect it please!
Heil Elvain!

Gogo_t
21-05-2007, 17:29
I asked Patriot to follow the rules. What was your reaction about?
on your insult I asked you to correct me if I'm wrong and ... ?

Because of the way you Did it. It was funny, because you you asked him Like he is 8 years old

Patriot, you better stop ! :cheers:

mammix
21-05-2007, 17:31
BIG offtop. Shut up please ;)

Dobber
21-05-2007, 17:37
@patriot1, he has every right to ask you to use English in this thread! The official language of this section of the forum is English. That means that English is the language to be used! There is one thread that has been set aside to allow for the use of Bulgarian(and consider this, having that thread is a courtesy and not a right). Please follow the rules and regulations you agreed to when joining the forum, language issues are addressed in those rules and regs.

Future postings not adhering to those rules and regs. could result in the post being deleted without prior warning!

BTW, patriot1, "The Bulgarian Clan" thread is unflagged and is in a forum flagged English, I believe in that respect Bulgarian and English both are allowed in that thread!

patriot1
21-05-2007, 17:39
I did folowed the rules(look!) i expect him to do the same!:wink:

Elvain
21-05-2007, 17:44
Bulgarian thread is an exception and is tolerated in moderators' good will, eventhough none of regular mods speaks Bulgarian.The forum is English. This thread was started in English, there is no reason to use other language here :wink:

You have thread in Bulgarian, speak Bulgarian THERE. If it is not enough, use PMs.

About Bulgarian clan thread: there is no rule nor law that says Bulgarian is the only language allowed there. It is started in English. If you don't remember I was defending Bulgarians when you were insulted. So when I'm on your side it's ok, but when not it isn't, right?

Angryminer
21-05-2007, 17:45
Thunder. Enter the three Moderators.
First Moderator: Thrice the brinded cat hath mew'd.
Second Moderator: Thrice, and once the hedge-pig whin'd.
Third Moderator: Harpier cries, 'tis time, 'tis time.
First Moderator: Round about the cauldron go:
In the poison'd entrails throw.
Spam, that within this thread has been,
a nuissance for too long:
For the content you have lacked,
leave this thread to the subject.
All: Double, double, toil and trouble;
Fire burn, and cauldron bubble.

*cough*
You're offtopic. Cut it or I'll send MacBeth after you. :wink:

Angryminer