PDA

View Full Version : BSS forums are open now

Pages : 1 [2]

Elvain
03-06-2007, 12:39
2. Elvain: Yes, I can access the member list.
so something's wrong with my account :sad:
--
I couldn't explain my problem in english :wink:
you couldn't say that you have problem with registration in english?:scratch:

so stop lying and provoking, my dear (yes if I try I can generaly unrestand bulgarian :wink:)
just FYI I'm putting you on my ignore list so you don't have to go on provoking :go:

Kuno of Gersenau
03-06-2007, 12:51
Nice Forum Frujin, thank you!:go:

@Elvain: You can not see the members list because you didn't get the E-mail yet, did you? I didn't get it and can't see the list.

Oh and you guys, please don't bring up the old bulgarian/english discussion here. It's enough if you remind somebody to use only English here and the other one apologizes, further discussion is not necessary again. (of course it shouldn't be necessary to remind someone about the forum language as well) The rest you can discuss in pm if you are really interested...:wink:

Elvain
03-06-2007, 12:53
@Elvain: You can not see the members list because you didn't get the E-mail yet, did you? I didn't get it and can't see the list.
yes, I think that's the reason

Gogo_t
03-06-2007, 12:54
you couldn't say that you have problem with registration in english
so stop lying and provoking, my dear (yes if I try I can generaly unrestand bulgarian :wink:)
Are you sure you don't have any problems ?
It will be good if you went to doctor :wink: :eek: :biggrin: :eek: :rofl:

ps- I don't have any problems in my life and the only thing that makes me happy is lying and provoking :rofl::lol: :lol: :gaga:

Dobber
03-06-2007, 14:00
Frujin forced activation to be resent for those of us that had problems with it yesterday.

Elvain
03-06-2007, 15:03
Frujin forced activation to be resent for those of us that had problems with it yesterday.
well, I checked my email and still nothing happened, but I think it's no serious problem that I can't see members list etc.

True is that only think I'm able to do now is viewing and sending posts. But to be honest, what more do I need? :wink: :biggrin:

Xuca
03-06-2007, 15:29
I too still haven't got my confirmation email. :scratch:

Mircoslavux
03-06-2007, 16:23
I too still haven't got my confirmation email. :scratch:
the same...maybe the email is not necessary to get

Fiver
03-06-2007, 16:26
I didn't recieve this activation mail either, and I can't post. I can't even log in.

Frujin
03-06-2007, 16:47
I will delete your account Fiver. Can you try to register again ?

Kuno of Gersenau
03-06-2007, 17:29
Well, I found my activation e-mail among the spam-mails in my mailbox. Maybe some of you find it there as well.

Elvain
03-06-2007, 17:39
Well, I found my activation e-mail among the spam-mails in my mailbox. Maybe some of you find it there as well.
what was the subject?
--
yes, that's it.. I didn't look there and it's in the spam :sad:

My registration is now completed.

Thanks a lot, Kuno :go:
:hello:

PS: subject is "Account activation for Black Sea Studios Forums"

I "unspammed" all the posts, but don't know if it helps.. it looks like google mail is bit too sensitive :biggrin:

Carbon
04-06-2007, 02:59
My e-mail won't come either, could you force it?

EDIT: Please?

Kuno of Gersenau
04-06-2007, 11:52
Frujin has opened a thread in the BSS-forum where you can post if your mail didn't arrive. (you can already post without mail but you can't see your profile I guess and some other menues)

Fiver
04-06-2007, 14:45
I will delete your account Fiver. Can you try to register again ?

Thanks Frujin, now everything works just fine :-)

hawk_knight
04-06-2007, 19:31
Nice forum :biggrin: but i couldnt registerd on my old name hawk_knight as it said i was already taken :nono: So i am now called Kingeh :cheers: :wink:

Gogo_t
04-06-2007, 19:38
Nice forum :biggrin: but i couldnt registerd on my old name hawk_knight as it said i was already taken :nono: So i am now called Kingeh :cheers: :wink:
It is bug
You must use only letters
like hawkKnight or hawk :go:
My nick name there is GogoT, heare it's Gogo_t :go: :biggrin:

Webmaster
05-06-2007, 11:29
i changed the BSS forums link to the new board.

Elvain
06-06-2007, 06:34
great.

I started to move the most important parts to the new board. Any help appreciated :wink:

As we don't know when will this forum be closed I think the parts that are of the biggest importance to the community should be exported from here to the new board. Yet I moved the most important parts of modding threads, later I will continue. So whatever you find as important, move it and save it for the community.

We now have secure place there so we can move the community there, step by step..

Phil Walker
06-06-2007, 07:35
I just joined it today and had no trouble with the verificaiton mail. My only issue is with the editor. I noted the instructions, but once I manyaly put them in, they did not take effect. There is also no "Quck Links" function, which I use here all the time. Fixing the text editor and adding the link would help (at least for me) and also in PMs as I can't read nor see anything with things as they are.

Sincerely,
Phil