PDA

View Full Version : Who is who and some "basics"

Nadine Knobloch
22-10-2003, 15:24
Hi guys,

this thread has been created to give you a better overview of who we are and what we do.

Some basic facts will be mentioned also in this thread so read it carefully ;)
But let's start with a short description of my person:

My name is Nadine, I'm 25 years old and I work for Sunflowers since august 2001.
I'm responsible for the International PR and I like it. Travelling around the world and showing journalists Knights of Honor is pretty cool :cool:
My job in this board will be to provide you with information and support you as good as I can.

Ok, now the "basics/rules":

1. Official board language is ENGLISH. This makes sure that ALL the moderators understand your concerns.

2. To avoid asking the same question again and again, I'd like to ask you to read the

FAQ's (http://www.knights-of-honor.net/english/faq/index.php) first. A lot of basic information is already given in this section.

3. We can't answer all your questions at this state of time. So please understand that more and more information will be given to you within the next months. It will happen that very detailed questions can't be answered right now. I'm sure you'll understand ;)

As I said before, I'm really lookin' forward to moderating this forum and I'm sure we'll have a lot of fun in here :go:

Cheers,
Nadine

Frank Fay
22-10-2003, 15:35
Hi there,

now it is my turn to announce some facts about me. My name is Frank and I’m the producer of ‘Knights of Honor’ and I am pretty damn proud working on it.

I’m a SUNFLOWERS employee as well. My duties are to keep everybody happy and to make sure that the game will ship in time. I am looking forward moderating the board.:cheers:

Frujin
22-10-2003, 16:03
Hi Folks!

I'm sooooo happy to see you here!

My name is Vesselin Handjiev. I'm working in Black Sea Studios ànd I'm the lead designer of Knights of Honor. Therefore I'm òhose to blame or to adore :D

It will be a pleasure for me to discuss with you the game and it's rules. I will post as often as I can, but I'll read even more than I can :)

Best Wishes, Cheers! :cheers:

Morgoth
22-10-2003, 16:30
Howdy ho guys!
Welcome to the great gathering of the Knights of Honor!

We saved the best for last, yup, you guessed right - Morgoth! :)

I'm using the name "Vesselin Efremov" in your world of IDs and documents, and I'm Black Sea Studios' 2D artist (never you forget: 2D > 3D!:)) So any critiques about the game's looks are almost a personal offence, but please don't spare them :)

And listen to Nadine, don't use foul language and stuff, 'coz the Dark Lord never sleeps and always has his moderator mace handy! :)