PDA

View Full Version : New BSS Game

Pages : [1] 2 3

Frank Fay
06-06-2007, 13:19
Hi guys !!!

If you wanna know on what game BSS is working, please visit the official website:

http://www.worldshift-game.com

Make sure you stop by at the forum too...

See you there!!!

Kuno of Gersenau
06-06-2007, 13:28
It looks very nice! Looking forward for more information...

Always nice to see you again Frank, are you involved there somehow as well?:wink:

Frank Fay
06-06-2007, 13:33
:wink:

Anguille2
06-06-2007, 14:10
:wink:

Ooooh!

Any info on the min. requirements?

Frank Fay
06-06-2007, 14:45
too early mate...wait a bit

Traveller
06-06-2007, 14:55
Great, now I have a new reason to buy myself a new computer! :hello:

Richard
06-06-2007, 16:05
I hope you release it long before starcraftII(which is pretty similar to worldshift and already popular :/) comes out or something similar to Koh will happen when you released it at the same time MTW came out.:rolleyes:

Looks interesting nonetheless

Angryminer
06-06-2007, 16:26
I hope you release it long before starcraftII(which is pretty similar to worldshift and already popular :/) comes out or something similar to Koh will happen when you released it at the same time MTW came out. :rolleyes: Quite frankly speaking my thoughts are along the same lines. I personally believe Worldshift will be even significantly less successful than KoH.
I might have understood the type of gameplay completely wrong, but there were countless RTS titles that tried to add something 'completely new' to the genre and completely failed. Paraworld is a nice example, but it is only one of the many games that failed with the concept of 'next-gen RTS'.

That said I wish BSS best luck with the game. I hate being right about seeing things pessimistically and I hope BSS can prove me wrong.

Angryminer

Dobber
06-06-2007, 16:28
Hi guys !!!

If you wanna know on what game BSS is working, please visit the official website:

http://www.worldshift-game.com

Make sure you stop by at the forum too...

See you there!!!

Does this suggest you are connected with this project! :biggrin:

Frujin
06-06-2007, 16:38
I hope you release it long before starcraftII(which is pretty similar to worldshift and already popular :/) comes out or something similar to Koh will happen when you released it at the same time MTW came out.:rolleyes:

Looks interesting nonetheless

I can assure you Worldshift has NOTHING in common with SC2! :) Nor it is similar to most other RTS games you did play in past 10 years :P

Tzar Simeon Veliki
06-06-2007, 17:23
I hope so but... What about KoH 2? :sad:

Richard
06-06-2007, 20:17
I can assure you Worldshift has NOTHING in common with SC2! :) Nor it is similar to most other RTS games you did play in past 10 years :P
I hope so, I will keep my eyes open. And I wish bss bests of luck. Just try to use a better publisher this time ;)
Also, is Frank Fay connected to the project?:cool:

Frujin
06-06-2007, 21:00
Also, is Frank Fay connected to the project?:cool:

You bet he is! More on this - later!

Dobber
06-06-2007, 21:37

I thought he must be! This is great! Kind of a nostalgic feeling!

patriot1
07-06-2007, 07:24
COOL :hello:

Traveller
07-06-2007, 11:21
Ah, now that's great! It indeed reminds me of the good ol' times... :go:

Tzar Simeon Veliki
07-06-2007, 12:57
What about KoH 2? :sad:Noone answered...

Kuno of Gersenau
07-06-2007, 13:05
Well there is nothing to say at the moment. BSS is currently working at Worldshift, so there won't be a KoH2 in the next few years most probably. But as Frujin is still interested in our feedbacks and ideas we can still hope that they have some possible scenarios fr a KoH2 in mind.
But first of all we should probably hope that Worldshift will be a success so BSS can get the possibility to develope a new KoH...:wink:

Phil Walker
07-06-2007, 13:48
While I'll agree I hope the next game is a succes (to help BSS get to where they can expand to work on more games), it does not appear to be my "style", regretfully. So, I won't get it. Medieval is my only true favorite setting so I hope the KoH2 will come to be and it will not be a clone of the first, but an improvement. I had suggestions but have not noted them (yet) until I know it will be under consideration.

Sincerely,
Phil

Dobber
07-06-2007, 14:26
What about KoH 2? :sad:

Noone answered...

Maybe, because it had been addressed in another thread (http://forum.sunflowers.de/showpost.php?p=353044&postcount=127), but can't really say that is why noone has answered.