PDA

View Full Version : Changing game speed on laptop

mesec
08-06-2007, 12:05
Hello guys! Just got this game on local promotion, and Im really enjoing it! The only drawback is that Im playing it on laptop, and I cant change the game speed on "+", "-" or "*" keys, since on this laptop these signes are integrated with normal letters. :bash:

So, is it possible to change speed on some other way? Now it's on lowest speed, and it goes really slow... too time consuming. Maybe to edit some .ini file, so to put it on higher default speed? Pause key is working, so this could be solution if it's possible. Or maybe some other way? Help! :scratch:

Thanks in advance for help!

Cheers!

Angryminer
08-06-2007, 14:24
Welcome to the forum, mesec! :halloha:
Most laptops have a key-combination to unlock the NumPad. Use that and then you can use the NumPad-keys to change the gamespeed. If you don't know how to enable the NumPad-keys you can look it up in the laptop's manual.
You don't need the normal letters while playing KoH, so there really shouldn't be a problem with enabling the NumPad-keys.
I hope that helps. :go:

Angryminer

mesec
12-06-2007, 08:43
Thanks a lot for help! The solution was that I had special function key that I had to press... didn't see it before. :rolleyes: The game is now geting better and better!

Cheers!