PDA

View Full Version : how can this be ?

kiri_hacker
08-06-2007, 17:32
http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/1074/untitlednf5.png

In this game the kingdom of Zeta suddenly changed it's flag... So I thought well maybe a loyalist took over or something but the weird thing is ... I still have the same agreements (trade and non-aggression)
I think my relations have changed a little but I'm nit sure ...
So how can this be ?

Tzar Simeon Veliki
08-06-2007, 17:47
Oh, another thing about changes (R.I.P 2PAC :wink: ) - why does the ruler's wife always change it's name? For me the first time it was Teodora, then when I checked again - Maria, then Irina and so on. Does this mean that the king has many wives or is it just a bug? :)

Elvain
08-06-2007, 18:25
kiri_hacker

the most problable explanation for me is that some other kingdom (some muslims in this case) took over Zeta and conquered it, but immediately a rebel emerged and re-founded Zeta again.. it happens sometimes.

Did you try to re-load the game? and was there still the same flag or not?

Tzar Simeon: I think it's just a bug or rather the wives name doesn't work at all...

kiri_hacker
08-06-2007, 19:30
I don't think that it's possible because the king is the same he cannot lose and then get the kingdom back.. It's one of those weird bugs again...
btw I'm making a very fun campaign , I'm trying to protect the orthodox world with byzantia by uniting with all orthodox kingdoms (like an eastern union or something)

Xuca
08-06-2007, 19:46
That is probably a bug, it happend to me quite a few times. Same kingdom, relations, king etc. and the banner changes. I think I even posted a thread somewhere about that.