PDA

View Full Version : Why do I lose control of my provinces?

diazpablomiguel
09-06-2007, 00:03
I am new to koh. It's an amazing game. I am trying to find out, why after some play the map change. I mean, I lose control of some of my provinces. I also can notice that the same happen to other kingdoms.

Help me with this one, please.

Tzar Simeon Veliki
09-06-2007, 00:26
Well, there are many ways to lose a province. Maybe someone conquered it or it separated from your kingdom as a result of a big problem - a dead king, low kingdom power, etc. You could also lose it as a tribute to some country you were in war with or give it to someone as a gift.

Dobber
09-06-2007, 00:34
Welcome to the forum, diazpablomiguel! :halloha:

Tzar Simeon touched on several reasons you could have lost provinces, but it would help us to help you if we knew a little more background to your problem. Were these provinces you had conquered through war? Did your King die right before it happened? Did one of the AI Kingdoms succeed in a Kingdom Unification(sometimes part of the reward for Uniting a Kingdom is certain provinces join the Unified Kingdom.
So if you could detail a bit more what was happening before and during the time period you lost the provinces.

Largefry07
09-06-2007, 07:18
It could also be an enemy spy governing the prov and handed it over to his kingdom. Though this would only explain for one lost prov and not mutliple provs.

Balderas
11-06-2007, 13:49
Its probably because the risk of rebellion in those provinces was high as in red i guess when you dont do nothing about it for some time the people in it cause huge riots and u lose the province or provinces, it happened to me once. People were exhousted by war and i had high taxes and the king just died :P and rebellion was high so i lost two provinces. Or it could also be loyalists of a fallen Kingdom trying to retake a province and claim it theirs to bring back a Kingdom that has been completely conquered, first they are weak and only have peasants but if u dont do nothing about it theyl plunder ur villages within the province that they were formed and soon stronger units such as swordsmen,archers, even feudal knights will replace the peasants and when theyre strong enough theyl try to retake the province by attacking the town.