PDA

View Full Version : again and again

kiri_hacker
09-06-2007, 18:57
Ok I think that this next thing is not from the patch... I play as Byzantia and I noticed that one of my provinces that I'm sure was Muslim was now orthodox!... I thought that maybe I have converted it and forgot about it.. but later I saw one more province orthodox ...this time I was sure that it had converted itself... The question is when does that happen ... maybe it happens when I wait a lot of time...

Doux
09-06-2007, 21:24
Had you built a cathedral in the province? That would explain it.

Largefry07
10-06-2007, 01:57
Or perhaps your cleric is a spy from an orthodox kingdom and converted it for you.

Elvain
10-06-2007, 03:42
Or perhaps your cleric is a spy from an orthodox kingdom and converted it for you.
yea, I think this is the most probable explanation

Xuca
10-06-2007, 09:20
I think you usually get a message when that happens. But maybe only when it changes to a religion other than your. :scratch:

kiri_hacker
10-06-2007, 09:48
Well, I checked the map every 30 min and I saw two more provinces converted... It has nothing to do with the cleric , if he was a spy I should be able to see that with the cheat "showspies"... I wonder why it doesn't happen to provinces I've had for a very long time but it happens to others ... I already have converted about 3 provinces and on the map I could see like 4-5 converted... Is it possible that when I convert a province and the same time another coverts itself?... Or when I fail to convert another converts itself....
I will say it again , KOH doesn't stop to amaze me...
It's one of those convenient bugs :P

patriot1
10-06-2007, 09:57
Ok I think that this next thing is not from the patch... I play as Byzantia and I noticed that one of my provinces that I'm sure was Muslim was now orthodox!... I thought that maybe I have converted it and forgot about it.. but later I saw one more province orthodox ...this time I was sure that it had converted itself... The question is when does that happen ... maybe it happens when I wait a lot of time...

Maybe in the new patch there is a change that lets Byzantium,as being the "leader" of the Orthodox world convert the provinces with different religion automaticly*.This is the only explanation,i can give for this i encountered the same thing several times:eek:
Also i never encountered the same "auto-convert" with another orthodox state.

*as the pagan religion