PDA

View Full Version : KoH2: Buy WorldShift to support BSS

RheydterRitter
14-06-2007, 02:25
I can assure the Blackseastudios team that I will buy WorldShift (their new game) to support them if it will come into the German shops. No.1 Reason for is to make sure this game will be successful so that BSS can go on to work on KoH II... :cool:
What do you think? Would you do the same?
We, the truly Knights of Honour, call for further development of the game because we are totally convinced that this is one of the greatest games ever, and even has potential to be a best seller in the future!
Please copy this signature to express your support... * Knight of Rheydt

Godkin
14-06-2007, 10:56
Wow, so sweet!

Traveller
14-06-2007, 11:15
Who the heck is BBS?
I'll probably buy Worldshift, but not simply to support BSS (Black Sea Studios, not Black Bee Studios), but because the game looks quite promising and I hope it will be so even after the release!

Dobber
14-06-2007, 20:48
I like RTS games and will buy Worldshift as well(if it is offered for sale in the USA). Ah heck, I will probably buy it even if it is not offered in the USA, get the English version from the UK.

Kuno of Gersenau
14-06-2007, 21:06
Changed the title BBS-->BSS

Don't know yet if I buy it, I'm not reallya a science-fiction fan eventhough Worldshift sounds quiet interesting...

Scott716
15-06-2007, 15:53
I most likely won't buy. My RTS click fest days are over. I would like to support them but my gaming dollars only go so far and I just can't see me enjoying it as I do KOH. I would gladly have supported them more if they had stuck with the KOH style of play.

RheydterRitter
15-06-2007, 19:23
Sorry about this spelling mistake, yes of course I meant Blackseastudios. I would rather see Knights of Honor 2 developed now than WorldShift and I will like most probably the gameplay of WorldShift not as much as KoH but I want to support our Bulgarian developers. If the game won't be successful there won't be a KoH2 I guess. Therefore I will buy WorldShift and maybe I will like it. We'll see.

Meldokios
16-06-2007, 11:49
Maybe if WS will be too successful, there will be a WS2 instead of KOH2. Or a 3d realtime clickfest KOH2.

So please everyone boycott WS.

just kidding :silly:

Traveller
16-06-2007, 12:57
Yeah, the success or failure of one game can be looked through different way. So you better just buy or not buy only depending if you like it or not - simplest and best solution! :wink: