PDA

View Full Version : Uniting kingdoms

the red soldier
14-06-2007, 16:40
I, I'm new here and just got the game and I just have to say that its one of the greatest game I ever played!

Back to the point, I played over 3 campaigns my first being trebizond in late campaign (wasn't easy) but I decided to play as munster from Ireland and when I united the Island it gave me a message that I united Ireland and I could change the name to Ireland.

I was just wondering witch other nation could be formed through unification like Ireland?

Thanks for the help for those who help :bday:

Emperor99
14-06-2007, 17:34
Here is the link for quests.
here (http://forum.sunflowers.de/showthread.php?p=326444#post326444)

But I did the Byzantia as written, but never got the option to change my name, and most imprortantly the 20k gold :)

Also, does anyone know for the Russian quest, what period you start?

Dobber
14-06-2007, 20:44
Also, does anyone know for the Russian quest, what period you start?

Since it does not mention the period, I would think it would be for all three pariods. But, I am not at home and cannot check the quests log to see.

Kuno of Gersenau
14-06-2007, 21:12
I looked it up, you can unite Russia in each period, doesn't matter which one you choose.

Dobber
16-06-2007, 01:08
I looked it up, you can unite Russia in each period, doesn't matter which one you choose.

:go:

That is what I thought! :gogo:

glorious hoplite
23-06-2007, 08:36
can you unite rome? how?:confused:

patriot1
23-06-2007, 12:05

Nope,yet i think it was possible in one of the mods.
you can do it yourself its quite easy to make an event you need to copy the event for Italy unnification(cause you will have less work to do)add some more province id(numbers) to cover the whole peninsula and you re ready.You will also have to do the same with the file in the text folder

........\KOH\defs\quests\(for ex)event_unite_rome (1)
.........\KOH\texts\quests\(for ex)event_unite_rome(2)

to create these files copy and then paste some other "unite" file
In the file you may like to edit the properties for the event for example which states could unite Rome,non existing kingdoms in order to do it etc.

If you don`t have these dirs use pakman:go:

ps:welcome to the forum :)

Elvain
24-06-2007, 08:00
it IS possible in Holy Rome mod.

You can unite Roman Empire from Byzantia, Holy Roman Empire* and (bit unrealisticly) also from France

*HRE is playable nation in 1200 and can be united from states of HRE in early and late eras