PDA

View Full Version : Hostility

Noldy
21-08-2004, 14:49
When does an opponant become hostile to you? Ofcourse if you declare war, but are there other conditions?

For example if one of you armies marches through an opponants realm. If that is so, do you need permission to march through another territory, for a crusade for example?

Angryminer
21-08-2004, 14:52
Other kings will get angry at you if you declare war upon their allies or 'friends', if one of your spies is detected, they just feel it might be a good situation to attack you and occupy some of your land, you continuously deny their trade-agreement-suggestions, etc. etc. They are quite human ;) .

Angryminer

Elvain
21-08-2004, 14:52
I don't know the conditions, but what I know is that your ally keep being your ally when you cross his lands with your army.

Largefry07
21-08-2004, 19:45
When does an opponant become hostile to you? Ofcourse if you declare war, but are there other conditions?

For example if one of you armies marches through an opponants realm. If that is so, do you need permission to march through another territory, for a crusade for example?

@ Noldy I know what you are asking but I must point out that your example is a bad one. I'm sure you problly didn't think of this at the time but if you are on a crusade and are marching through another realm that is not your and is not of you ally(ally being all other cathloic nations) than you could be at war with that nation that your troops are in because it is not a cathloic nation.

But anyways back to topic. I would think the King of the nation that your troops are in would be mad at you. If you were that king and thousands of non ally troops are crossing one of your realms without your premission you would be quite mad. Even if they are marching to go on a crusade.

Noldy
21-08-2004, 22:57
Well, actually i would like a list of conditions. Just for more understanding.