PDA

View Full Version : Unit Limit and MODs

Fire Warrior
20-11-2003, 23:23
First off, what will the unit limit be? Will we able to have huge fights with huge armies?

Second, will their be any support for mods? By support I mean a map editor, scenario editor, 3d model exporter (assuming the unit models are 3d), and so on. Yes, I know its early, I'm just wondering though :P

Cork2
21-11-2003, 00:38
Oh men i was genne ask about the map editor, oh well.

I heard you can have up to 500 units in one battle.

Arjenvs
25-11-2003, 10:58
I thought it was more....more like 2000...but can be wrong...hope not...

Whismerhil
01-12-2003, 23:18
It is important to have a very high level , such us "american conquest" with 10.000 units or it would be better to have unlimited men in your army if you have the money and weapons to build it ....This wouldl make the game more fun and realistic.

Es.
01-12-2003, 23:51
Originally posted by Whismerhil
It is important to have a very high level , such us "american conquest" with 10.000 units or it would be better to have unlimited men in your army if you have the money and weapons to build it ....This wouldl make the game more fun and realistic.
Aye though i see a problem in it if the army size ain't limited sompe how. be that economic or food upkeep of your armies or something along those lines. to fully understand why i say a limit of some kind is needed, i will only make a link to this post read it and you will hopefully know why.
http://forum.sunflowers.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=229