PDA

View Full Version : button click disaster

Victus Succor
22-06-2007, 11:06
Ok, just want to vent some frustration to the controls in this game. When doing diplomacy, you have to be extra careful where you press and click. For instance, wanting to click "demand" and then "break relations with" is very different then simply clicking "break relations." Yet, there exists no, "are you sure?"

Another sore spot of click :bash: is on viewing marshals. One box is go to marshal location, but a quick click not so preciously place could land on "Dismiss marshal," which could set you back years in terms of his skill, where he is on the map, and the army he is commanding all simply "poof" GONE!:sad:

Angryminer
22-06-2007, 11:15
Hello.
At least about the second problem there is a solution. You can double-click on the marshall's icon do go to his location. That way you can avoid going anywhere near the "Exile" button. :smile:

Angryminer

Liiwo
22-06-2007, 13:40
What happens to me very often is that when my troops are near an enemy squad and I want them to charge, I accidentally press on the "camp" button, because those buttons there change their place all the time. I can't even see what is the use of camping in battle view.

Dobber
22-06-2007, 14:52
Doesn't camping in battle view refill your archers arrows?

Doux
22-06-2007, 23:21
It should help the morale, I think.

Xuca
23-06-2007, 16:15
and restore stamina.

Doux
23-06-2007, 21:50
and restore stamina.Yeah, but the time it takes to break up the camp almost equals a stamina regeneration too.. It does at least take considerable time.

Bronnen
23-06-2007, 22:04
What happens to me very often is that when my troops are near an enemy squad and I want them to charge, I accidentally press on the "camp" button, because those buttons there change their place all the time. I can't even see what is the use of camping in battle view.

You know, there's a solution to making em charge, double right click on the unit or spot.