PDA

View Full Version : moving knights

Victus Succor
23-06-2007, 14:54
I believe I read somewhere that you could move your knights placement around. For instance, I have a cleric in spot one, but want to move him next to the other cleric in spot 4.

So, how do I move them/change their order?

Emperor_Konstantin
23-06-2007, 18:05
I believe I read somewhere that you could move your knights placement around. For instance, I have a cleric in spot one, but want to move him next to the other cleric in spot 4.

So, how do I move them/change their order?
select one knight in the royal court
then move your mouse over empty spot and click second mouse button ;)

Dobber
23-06-2007, 18:11
The order can be changed even with the bar being full, you don't have to have an empty slot. You do click on the Knight you wish to move, then right click on the spot you wish him to be moved to, then the two knights switch places on the bar.

mammix
23-06-2007, 18:30
i have a question sth like it: can you move your units in marshal slot?

Doux
23-06-2007, 21:54
Exactly the same way. You can also use the RMB method to switch troops between a city and a marshal.

Dobber
24-06-2007, 05:37
Exactly the same way. You can also use the RMB method to switch troops between a city and a marshal.

I tried the same way, but when you right click the spot you want to move a unit to, it instead moves to the city garrison. Th only method I found for realigning the troops in the menu was to shift them to the city garrison and then move them back in the order you want them. Of course with all nine slots full, you will need to leave the three squads you want in the bottom 3 slots at one city and then go to a neighboring city with the remaining 6, aloign them the way you want, then return for the other 3.

Doux
25-06-2007, 22:14
I tried the same way, but when you right click the spot you want to move a unit to, it instead moves to the city garrison. Th only method I found for realigning the troops in the menu was to shift them to the city garrison and then move them back in the order you want them.Of course with all nine slots full, you will need to leave the three squads you want in the bottom 3 slots at one city and then go to a neighboring city with the remaining 6, aloign them the way you want, then return for the other 3.I just tested it and you can switch units with a 'full' marshall and a full town garrison by selecting a squad and right-clicking the spot you want to squad to move to. This way you can also easily change the order. As said, when not completely filled, the squad will just change sides.

Dobber
26-06-2007, 01:20
Gotcha', I will have to make sure the next time I try they are both full! :go: