PDA

View Full Version : Very dirty old man.

Bronnen
23-06-2007, 22:03
Alright I have a venerable king, no children at all so far. Then all of a sudden, bam bam bam. Three children, two of which are princes, and one princess.

And then a few more minutes, three more children come along, two girls, one boy. He is a venerable king, and only two of his heirs are actually of age. Now, this is the first time i've ever seen the entire list full of children, and it happened with an old geezer. Anyone else ever have this?

I'll get a screenshot eventually, since I saved the game just before the king died.

knez
24-06-2007, 01:26
Well, I have a theory. He made a pact with a witch that can travel in time, send Jean Reno to 20th century France, and somehow V.i.a.g.r.a came in the middle ages.:cool:

on a more serious note, this happend to me many times, and to many times king died before heirs grow up

Bronnen
24-06-2007, 04:50
Oh i know, i was so worried that he would die before the heirs grew up, But seriously, he's venerable which i'm assuming means like 70 years old, how is it even possible for his wife to bear children?

Phil Walker
24-06-2007, 06:21
Has happened to me numerous times as well. One thing to keep in mind though. Do note this game is in Medieval times. So, life expectancy was not that long, like men were lucky to live to be in their mid-50s. Just to note, so children at the game age is possible, but hard to tell if the children will be of age at the time of or just before his death.

Sincerely,
Phil