PDA

View Full Version : About building on screenshots of november

geekoo
21-11-2003, 11:57
A question about the style and architecture of the buildings?

Will the archictecture will be different for castles in the middle east, and surroundings?
Because i see that there is the city of Constantinople, and it's architecture doesn't seem to be very Oriental...

Thanks
Geekoo

Pikeman
21-11-2003, 19:14
I'm pretty sure that the representation of a castle on the world view doesn't match that of the close-up view. So you might still be in for a chance.:cheers:

geekoo
22-11-2003, 19:27
I hope so.
But is it difficult to have the same design of castle on the world map and the close up view?
Also Constantinople is more in a "mediteranean" region, and the region here seems to be a typical western european region, green trees, hills...
This could be somewhere in France, England, Belgium...
I think the design is really nice, but Landscapes and architecture should be more different and typical by regions.
I really like the screenshot with the clouds. Do those clouds move on the world map, is there any animation, like weather, changing seasons, birds...

hawk_knight
22-11-2003, 19:49
that would be fun a desert castle an a normal land castle :D

Elewyn
23-11-2003, 21:05
And the clouds moving from the Atlantic to the east and rain..yea, will there be a rain?:cheers:

Arjenvs
24-11-2003, 00:59
I agree with Geekoo....that is strange....hope they tell us itīs still under construction....