PDA

View Full Version : Any word on an american publisher yet?

Pages : [1] 2

Dark Lord Baloch
15-09-2004, 01:48
Does anyone have any word on an american publisher, or When the game is going o be released in the UK?

Angryminer
15-09-2004, 10:02
The UK releasedate is the 1st of October.
But there is no US-publisher. No one wants KoH there :( .

Angryminer

HappyAdolf
15-09-2004, 14:34
No one?
Dobber, Dark Lord Baloch, Cork2, Largefry07...
All american forum members...

KOSKnight
15-09-2004, 16:16
me to aswell would like to buy this, id like to know what publisher said U.S. dont like 2d games....

Sir Turylon
15-09-2004, 16:38
No one?
Dobber, Dark Lord Baloch, Cork2, Largefry07...
All american forum members...

I'd slap you, if you were just a bit closer to my screen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fact is, this is a European forum, there has been NO coverage of this game over here. If there was...you'd see a whole mess load of Americanos coming and waiting... thing with us Yanks, we tend to join a forum for a game after it is released, you Euros join before. :go:

Frank never "specified" which publisher... but I have a feeling it is either Microsoft or EA. :) Why? EA has been pushing for all 3D games now... and Microsoft is doing the same.

@Fay.
Frank, m'lad, go talk to Strategy First... they publish 2D games... KoH would be a great addition for them... If not, we can always build a few trebuchets and siege their company headquarters and annex them! :cool:

Hurricane766
15-09-2004, 17:02
What about us Canadians!? We want KoH too! :cheers:

hulkster225
15-09-2004, 17:04
hmm that trebuchet idea does sound tempting, but i'd much rather not, building one is too much work, heheh. I think the game would do very well here in the USA, especially if you get a review of it up on one of the major game sites (IGN, Gamespot, Gamespy) there are a lot of people who look at those sites.

Dark Lord Baloch
15-09-2004, 22:02
I did. Thats why I liked the game. Besides 3d is Great but For instance Rome total war. It would be an awesome game, but it has one flaw. It only allows you to play for a certain amount of time, and then it cuts you loose. I like knights of honor because it is unending. I will buy this game from the U.k then. Aslong as I can understand it in english. I guess us americans will just have to buy from you brits. That all. besides we are all cousins anyway. When it come out in the u.k I'm definantly going to buy it. hey maybe you can sell some on ebay or somthing. They sell everything there. I even saw rome total war on it for sale. http://www.ebay.com Go to videogames, and PC genre strategy Thats what Blacksea studios should do. Frank you should really try to contact strategy first. theres so much money that can be made, and so much entertainment that would be lost here in the u.s.

timurlenk
15-09-2004, 23:51
Frank you should really try to contact strategy first. theres so much money that can be made, and so much entertainment that would be lost here in the u.s.

didnt strategy first publish hearts of iron and europa universalis??? two definitely not 3d games :cheers:
they know about great strategy games - their name as mission statement :)

Albanian_Empire
16-09-2004, 03:17
so what is the best UK site that sells the game that also works fine also here in USA even though they say it only works for European style.
There is no other choice to us now but to only order it online from UK stores.

Frujin
16-09-2004, 08:44
@Albanian_Empire: Please, change your signiture, if you want to be part of this community. Advertising any wars is prohibited in this forum.

Irish
16-09-2004, 19:24
so what is the best UK site that sells the game that also works fine also here in USA even though they say it only works for European style.
There is no other choice to us now but to only order it online from UK stores.

Are you the same Albanian guy from new york that was always playing American Conquest On-line?

Albanian_Empire
16-09-2004, 19:47
Are you the same Albanian guy from new york that was always playing American Conquest On-line?

Yeah we used to play together in many games in AC and FB.

Irish
16-09-2004, 22:37
Cool, I pre-ordered the game from the UK....I look for you online sometime.

Spudster
16-09-2004, 23:49
Where did you preorder it...what site, and how much? PLus how much was shipping?

Man....i havnt been on for a while.....

hulkster225
17-09-2004, 01:24
*Spudster as a diehard Simpsons fan I feel as though I should inform you that your quote in your signature from Ralph Wiggum is a little bit off. Instead of grammar its English. If your quoting something else disreguard this.

Largefry07
17-09-2004, 01:51
Back to topic.

Does EA (as in the entire company) have some kind of rights on the game but aren't publishing it in the US and only in europe? So other publishers would have to buy the rights from EA to publish the game?

Angryminer
17-09-2004, 12:43
Sunflowers holds the rights on KoH as far as I know.

Angryminer

Spudster
17-09-2004, 16:55
so no news on american buyer...stinky.....i guess i just ahve to buy it on ebay from europe...:(

sorchin
17-09-2004, 19:56
What about us Canadians!? We want KoH too! :cheers:
I agree!!!!!!