PDA

View Full Version : [Question] Culture?

Finellach
17-09-2004, 06:21
I have a question about something that has not been touched yet. I know it's a bit late. I also presume the answer is going to be negative since we heard nothing about it.

Anyway will provinces have different culture. Like for example Scandinavian proinces having Norse culture or Occitan, Frankish, Norman and Breton culture in France etc.?

the knightly sword
17-09-2004, 09:52
i dont but they should add it on . WAIT HEY the norse viking wasent christain on the early ages :( they should put that on

Noldy
17-09-2004, 11:32
What do you mean by culture? There are unique units per region, is that enough? Or do you mean different music, sounds and buildings? Ive asked before for different buildings, like white stone houses in Antioch but never got any answer form the devs :(

Angryminer
17-09-2004, 12:44
I think he means a little text string that makes the difference between italian population and scandinavian population. As far as I know KoH doesn't destinguish the cultures. However, the population will be unhappy if they are conquered and it will take w hile for them to get used to the idea of being dominated by some foreigner.

Angryminer

Noldy
17-09-2004, 15:56
Rich people perhaps. But the common citizin doesnt care anything for the one who rules him. As long as he gets bread and a roof above his head :p

Angryminer
17-09-2004, 16:29
Poor people believe in what the rich want them to believe.
That's the way the world goes. The rich have interests and the poor fight for them.

Angryminer

Finellach
17-09-2004, 17:30
I'd say thats good. Still I had to ask this to be sure.
This is something I dislike very much in Crusader Kings.

Tzar Ivan Assen II
20-09-2004, 20:52
Finnelach , we fought for that in CK but nobody heard us :)