PDA

View Full Version : Will Koh Be Released In America??

Pages : [1] 2 3

needamir
21-09-2004, 07:23
I myseelf live in canada and have not heard anything regarding the games release over here in the west. :nono:

dearmad
21-09-2004, 08:25
It will not be, so far as the news goes currently. Import it in from Europe.

Alex Poff
21-09-2004, 21:25
I can't believe this! I have been following this board for a long time and I never honestly knew that I would not be able to get this game in Canada, that it won't be released here. That's a real shame, danged unfortunate! Even if we "import" the game from Europe, would it even "play" here? ( I apologize for such a newbie statement, I am unsure if there are different protocols for PC games from Europe, much like their is for movie dvd's.)

Albanian_Empire
21-09-2004, 21:38
I myseelf live in canada and have not heard anything regarding the games release over here in the west. :nono:

Unfortunately no, but you have to buy it online from UK stores.

Alex Poff
21-09-2004, 21:48
I just pre-ordered the game from www.game.net in the UK. Decent price and shipping charges, totalled around 32 quid which is approximately 70 bucks Canadian, which is roughly what we pay for any brand new game here anyway. Here's hoping all works out well!

Alex

Vengaul
22-09-2004, 02:00
I envy the people from the First World.... :( :(

Dilton
22-09-2004, 04:14
edit :nono:

needamir
22-09-2004, 05:52
I suppose ill try the game.net thing but i dont have a credit card so it might not work mate.
ill find a way.

Angryminer
22-09-2004, 11:41
The european versions of KoH will work quite nicely on american PCs.

Angryminer

timurlenk
22-09-2004, 11:45
The european versions of KoH will work quite nicely on american PCs.

Angryminer

yeah but without credit card ordering in europe might not work ;(

Angryminer
22-09-2004, 11:50
So we need an ambitious and adventurous investor to import 5000 copies of KoH from UK and redistribute them in the US... ;)

Angryminer

Dilton
22-09-2004, 14:03
I tried to pre-order a copy, and I have a credit card, but Brazil woud not be in the shipping list where they deliver the game.

Globalization my ***, in the middle ages of KOH things ought be more advanced than in this **** hole where we live today.

timurlenk
22-09-2004, 14:21
I tried to pre-order a copy, and I have a credit card, but Brazil woud not be in the shipping list where they deliver the game.

Globalization my ***, in the middle ages of KOH things ought be more advanced than in this **** hole where we live today.

:eek: amazing. a country with a population of about 180 millions is not listed...

etropic
22-09-2004, 19:21
I think you can all settle down ....

the game will be available in the UK, and thus americans and thier northern friends in canada can order it.

The game will work on all pc's there is no pc region setting like there is on playstation or xbox.

And UK or all of EU as a whole will accept money in the form of Visa and MAstercard, just like any other american merchant.

Worse case scenerio, it gets delayed in shipping. (I waited 2 months for Codemasters original Toca BTCC game to get through customs.)

fret not! we shall play soon enough :)

Vengaul
22-09-2004, 21:39
@Dilton: Concordo plenamente, nos temos grandes problemas com isso...

translating

@Dilton: Agreed, we have great problems with imports...

Noldy
22-09-2004, 21:59
I think you can all settle down ....

the game will be available in the UK, and thus americans and thier northern friends in canada can order it.

The game will work on all pc's there is no pc region setting like there is on playstation or xbox.

And UK or all of EU as a whole will accept money in the form of Visa and MAstercard, just like any other american merchant.

Worse case scenerio, it gets delayed in shipping. (I waited 2 months for Codemasters original Toca BTCC game to get through customs.)

fret not! we shall play soon enough :)

Thx For clearafying this all...

Welcome to the boards! :cheers:

NoC Lord Fire
23-09-2004, 00:27
I just do not get why it wont be released in USA. Like it is europe thing and noone will wanna play. BOS i would say. Half of the Europe played Americas conquest. Lets make a corporation in usa and make a lot of dove by distributing hehehhe ;)

NoC Lord Fire
23-09-2004, 00:28
Noldy, I am sorry for you. There in the states you do not have pirates ;(

Sir Jurand
23-09-2004, 02:04
Damn...this is the first game that I anticipate and will get it before the yankies. The world aint that screwed place after all

Dilton
23-09-2004, 03:59
edit :nono: