PDA

View Full Version : Koh in Brazil

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

procculo
23-09-2004, 14:23
Hello guys..
Koh it will go to be commercialized in Brazil? and when will be ready for purchase?

Thanks

Noldy
23-09-2004, 15:55
You must order it online. The game is only released in Europe.

Lord_Guilherme
23-09-2004, 18:02
Are you sure?

Lord_Guilherme
23-09-2004, 18:13
It seems there will be no koh in Brazil.
But I would say to you to not be so worried. There is always something we can do (I hope).

Lord_Guilherme
23-09-2004, 18:24
But I guess that if we can revive the dead (INSS and those guys who died 10 years ago), we can find a way to play knights-of-honor.

Dilton
24-09-2004, 04:22
You make a friend on ICQ who lives in cold rainy tiny island of morons - UK. Then you buy the game online with an international credit card and give the ****er´s address. Then you threaten to heat up the planet so that huge waves in the sea crush UK unless the moron mails the game to you here in Brazil.
There you go! Just play and have fun now, you bought the game through official manners.

Lord_Guilherme
24-09-2004, 05:40
Just wait until the copies come here by sea. Since the sea trash of the Europe, Africa and USA always come to our litoral because of the "correntes maritimas" (dont know how to say that in english), the KoH copies of the ruined stores will hit here too. No need to spend money.
After all, you just found an original copy of KoH in the beach!

Dilton
24-09-2004, 15:10
Haha yes. My hope is that EA is endorsing the game, so we might as well expect it eventually being sold here in Brazil in the future.

Lord_Guilherme
24-09-2004, 19:01
If not, I will download it on the internet.

Lord_Guilherme
24-09-2004, 19:06
But if the game start making sucsess in Europe, they will probably begin selling it around the world. And so I will not need to download it on the internet or buying an illegal copy. After all, we must recompensate the hard work of the developers by buying their game through the official manners.

Vengaul
24-09-2004, 21:29
Hmmm uma thread de brasileiros e estamos falando em INGLES???

E relaxem, porque irei mandar uma carta a um ministro e o forçarei a distribuir aqui em terras tupiniquins...mwhahaha...

@Dilton: adorei tua ideia rapaz, mas tem certeza de que vai funcionar? :D

Lord_Guilherme
24-09-2004, 23:46
@Vengaul: Funcionar vai, mas pode demorar um poko e dar trabalho pra destruir a amazonia inteira e provocar o aquecimento global. E vc precisa falar ingles aki pq o forum eh em ingles. Moh merda, mas eh pra todo mundo entender.

Translating: Is it really necessary?

NightRaven
25-09-2004, 01:01
Ae galera brasileira! Que jogão ein? Pena que ta sendo tão pouco divulgado! só fui saber há um mês...pelo menos não peguei toda aquela ansiedade!!!

Vocês pegaram o demo? Muito massa! Que que vcs conseguiram fazer? Eu joguei na batalha....fui com os escoceses e boêmios!! apanhei.....não entendi quase nada!

Vocês sabem se tem como o cara ver o castelo por dentro, as fazendas, o porto? Ou só no jogo(ou nem la?!)

Pra mim só falta estar em inglês!!!!!!! Mal posso esperar..

Dilton
25-09-2004, 03:31
Mal posso esperar também, jogo muito interessante e bem acabado.

Lord_Guilherme
25-09-2004, 03:33
Eu to na ansiedade desde julho

Lord_Guilherme
25-09-2004, 03:37
Vocês sabem se tem como o cara ver o castelo por dentro, as fazendas, o porto? Ou só no jogo(ou nem la?!)

Tenho quase certeza q soh no jogo completo. Acho q no technical support ou no questions and sugestions eles falam sobre isso.

Sir Turylon
25-09-2004, 04:02
english, people, english. not nice talking in an English only forum.. devs won't be able to moderate your posts without using a dictionary.

save non english to Private Messages... for the benefit of us all. ;)

Dilton
26-09-2004, 21:49
I did not know that the full game will allow the zoom in. I will look for the support/technical session for this issue.

NightRaven
30-09-2004, 22:05
I'll talk in portuguese because this is quite confidential! :cool:

Como vocês vão fazer pra ter o jogo? Alguém vai comprar do Reino Unido ? Vão baixar? Se alguém tiver novidade e souber onde baixar põe a URL aqui!! Eu até gostaria de comprar original, trabalho magnifico deles, mas são 27 euros, dá mais ou menos 150 reais com impostos e envios! pra mim não da!! :nono:

Vengaul
01-10-2004, 03:09
Daria pra eu comprar um pouco de memoria pro PC :D

I would buy some memory with that money... :D