PDA

View Full Version : Music in KOH

Huwie
22-10-2003, 17:31
What's the music going to be like? Is it finished yet? Will it be dynamic (you know, switching tracks according to game events)?

More importantly, can we have a sample? :D

Matt McCorman
22-10-2003, 17:50
This just came to my mind... will the music be made by Black Sea Studios or by Sunflowers (Alexander Röhder)?

Frujin
22-10-2003, 17:57
The music IS dynamic (as much as game genre allows, it is not an RPG of kind).

The style of it? Hmm ... Since there will be music sample soon, I won't descibe it for now. But for sure our composer had to invest in some OOOOLD instruments, just to make it right.

Huwie
22-10-2003, 18:01
Thanks for the info, Frujin.

Originally posted by Frujin
Since there will be music sample soon

YES! :cheers:

Greeny
22-10-2003, 18:12
Medieval total war had some wonderfull music, hopefully it'll sound
a bit like that. :D

Overdose
22-10-2003, 18:36

The style of it? Hmm ... Since there will be music sample soon, I won't descibe it for now. But for sure our composer had to invest in some OOOOLD instruments, just to make it right.

Sonds good :) I just hope that you guys get the music right, for me it's VERY IMPORTENT, beacuse I want that real medevil feeling :)

Huwie
22-10-2003, 19:38
Yeah, me too, Overdose. I can't wait to hear this sample.

Overdose
22-10-2003, 23:37
Now give us alredy that sample !! :D

Highlander
23-10-2003, 02:13
Worked at the rennasaince festival in the states, I can imagine the music if it is similar.

Kevin
24-10-2003, 23:56

GREAT! :cheers: :D :hello: 8)

vyanvotts
25-10-2003, 02:57
Originally posted by Greeny
Medieval total war had some wonderfull music, hopefully it'll sound
a bit like that. :D

the total war series has always been renowned for its great music......must be the first game where i didnt actually turn off the music.....it adds to the atmosphere

hopefully KOH music can live up to that.