PDA

View Full Version : DEmo RElease outrage!!!??

needamir
24-09-2004, 18:22
post your feelings lads ... and wheres winston churchill when you neeed him :angry:

Kongs Hirden
24-09-2004, 18:29
lol, hold your horses m8 :silly: I think the devs are doing a great job. Im only happy im getting this game at all :bday:

BLOODUK
24-09-2004, 19:02
You already know i love the game but annoyed over whats going on with issues

CustodianV131
24-09-2004, 19:21
Yeah i also was mad when i heard the news.

But those devs have been so good to us that i do give them more time before getting really upset, if they say they need it to fix the problems with the English and French demo.

I'm sure they're working hard to get it out. Its hurting them more then it is us. Now non-German speaking people are trying out the German demo and not liking the game good enough to buy it, because they don't understand well enough how stuff works. Hopefully they'll take the time to redownload it or get the correct version on a coverdisc later on.

I'm not telling anyone the German demo is out now.... i wait with that till the English version is released.

Dilton
24-09-2004, 20:17
How could anyone possibly do something in a barbaric trashy language like german before releasing it in english?

Cezar
24-09-2004, 20:47
Yeah i also was mad when i heard the news.

But those devs have been so good to us that i do give them more time before getting really upset, if they say they need it to fix the problems with the English and French demo.

I'm sure they're working hard to get it out. Its hurting them more then it is us. Now non-German speaking people are trying out the German demo and not liking the game good enough to buy it, because they don't understand well enough how stuff works. Hopefully they'll take the time to redownload it or get the correct version on a coverdisc later on.

I'm not telling anyone the German demo is out now.... i wait with that till the English version is released.

Well said ,i think was better to wait till all the language demo's was done ,like u said some of us try to get the german demo even if we don't know german and maybe some of us will not understand the game features like in a english demo anyway i'm sure that the other demo's will be out soon and the devs did a great job i will not get that german demo once i don't know the language i chose to wait and to enjoin it :)

Kevin
24-09-2004, 21:31
I'm really shocked... Releasing a German demo first is like you don't want other people to have it... The English public is much bigger then the German one and even if it wasn't Germans would understand English! First dissappointment, what's next? First release the game in Germany?! :(

Mandragoron
24-09-2004, 21:53
@Kevin -->

guys the demo is currently in final certification with EA...
we will announce the date soon. No reason to get angry at us.

Noldy
24-09-2004, 21:55
First release the game in Germany?! :(

LOL, The game is released a day earlier in Germany :p

Fordy
25-09-2004, 01:05
At least we will all get a chance to play the game before its released. Not many company's are doing that these days. Its a shame the english version may not be out for the weekend but look whats included in the demo. Two maps and multiplayer capabilities, that something else most demos dont have.. I can wait patiently...

NIdragon
25-09-2004, 02:07
Try to play in German like all do...

I don't understand german language, but I can see the game and try it. Why don't you do the same?

Where is written that a game must go out first in english??? Bah... :scratch:

Khalid of Arabia
25-09-2004, 08:05
Hey guys, quick note:

If you want to pre-order the game, and have it shipped to you in the US, I HIGHLY recommend the following site: www.gameplay.co.uk! I ordered the ANNO 1503 add-on from them this summer(same situation--wasn't distributed in the states), and I received it in a week. Its your best bet for shipping to the US of A.

And CHEERS to Sunflowers and Black Sea Studios for an amazing game!!! Although my German is terrible (especially since I work for a German company) I enjoyed the German Demo hugely! Bravo to a wildly sophisticated game! Just hurry along with the English and French demos, if you please. :)

Sir Jurand
25-09-2004, 11:48
post your feelings lads ... and wheres winston churchill when you neeed him :angry:

lol...you need Hitler,dude!That way would you have learned German and wouldnt have problems with the Ger Demo

HappyAdolf
25-09-2004, 12:08
LOL :D
Sunflowers is a German publisher, so it is natural that the German versions are released first :go:
And, hell, just try the German demo and get yourself a dictionary, it's worth the effort, because this game ROCKS!!!
I NEED the full-version or I'm going to die!
I'ts one of the best games I ever played!