PDA

View Full Version : Demo in Bulgarian and Bulgarian version

Tzar Sartor
25-09-2004, 10:24
Will there be a demo in Bulgarian after all Black Sea Studios are Bulgarians? How about the localization in our country? I already know the price of the game - it's a bit expensive for Bulgaria, but however will the game be translated into our language? That is a Bulgarian game it should be.

Frujin
25-09-2004, 10:30
The information about the price and localization is speculative. Offcially this information will come from Black Sea Studios, when it is decided.

Ivan Sratsimir
25-09-2004, 11:32
The game isn't transleted by now, is it? If the game is going to be transleted in the future -- it will be too late because all the bulgarian gamers who like this game and arre known s very impatient will have already bought it in english or downloaded it from somewhere. I think it is too late, too late.

Tzar Sartor
27-09-2004, 10:08
The game isn't transleted by now, is it? If the game is going to be transleted in the future -- it will be too late because all the bulgarian gamers who like this game and arre known s very impatient will have already bought it in english or downloaded it from somewhere. I think it is too late, too late.

That's pity. :(

Nike
27-09-2004, 10:33
Yes, it is. :( But maybe they have already started translating it! If so, there's still a chance!

Tzar Ivan Assen II
27-09-2004, 22:01
God , please GOD !
I have been a good boy this year :bday: