PDA

View Full Version : Units' Status

Lord_Guilherme
26-09-2004, 04:24
Is there a way to see the units status? In example: unit's speed when walking, when running, strenght of the normal attack, strenght of the charge, resistance of the armor, resistance of the unit, amount of units per troop, bonus vs other kinds of units, standart morale, range of the bow, speed of launching arrows, etc..
Things like: "moves very fast", "good attack" or "have a powerfull charge" are too vague in my opinion.

Angryminer
26-09-2004, 11:24
Humans don't have character-values.
"Moves very fast" is quite good for me! :go:

Angryminer

HappyAdolf
26-09-2004, 11:49
The amount of units per troop stands in the unit's portrait.

Frank Fay
26-09-2004, 14:27
check the Royal Library, there is more info...

Lord_Guilherme
30-09-2004, 00:43
The Royal Library shows a lot of useful information but, how do I know how many spearmen are needed to kill some Feudal Knights? Is testing the only solution? I think there should be more specific information about counter-units (like Spearman, Halberdier, Crossbowman, Camel Rider, etc.).

Arcador
01-10-2004, 22:44
The game involves so massive fights, so I thing there is no need for such info. It is not an rpg, nor a typical rts, althou some scaling will be good (to compare units).
For now I found the descriptions enough.

Xaero
02-10-2004, 12:01
Good point ! There should be unit charateristics + units gain exp. so veteran or elite units would be even stronger! :p