PDA

View Full Version : Is there any way to zoom into castle or town to see the close view when not in battle

Pages : [1] 2 3

Macaw
26-09-2004, 15:50
is There? It would seem a waste to only be able to see your castles in battles. Everytime I finish building a building I want to zoom in to see close view but I cant. Is there a way to zoom in to close view when in peaceful times?

Maizena
26-09-2004, 17:44
I want that feature too!
please ;(

BLOODUK
26-09-2004, 19:42
Agreed i would like it aswell

Dilton
26-09-2004, 21:45
Nothing is perfect. Sunflowers just missed the opportunity to make THE perfect game by not allowing that.

NightRaven
27-09-2004, 00:54
i think that the demo don't have that.... we have to wait for the complete game!

Overdose
27-09-2004, 01:26
If this function isn't in the complete game I will be very dissipointed !

betochaos
27-09-2004, 01:30
I hope that the full version of the game has this option. It would be dissapointing if it dosen have it. ;(

Lodron
27-09-2004, 01:37
If this function isn't in the complete game I will be very dissipointed !

I agree - it should be a "must" feature; ;(

Finellach
27-09-2004, 01:38
There won't be any zoom.

wallace1297
27-09-2004, 01:44
you're right they missed out on making from what i see perfect game by not adding a zoom, those towns look beautiful. Hopefully you'll see the towns zoomed in when you are attacked in a battle?

Oh well I still love what i see and preordered it from England last night, as the game places in Australia have no listing or have ever heard of it!

Noldy
27-09-2004, 09:28
There won't be any zoom.

There will be. But due to gameplay reasons its removed officially. You can still use it in a cheat mode ;)

Arjenvs
27-09-2004, 09:50
There will be. But due to gameplay reasons its removed officially. You can still use it in a cheat mode ;)

I can think for myself if I like things for gameplay.... I played the german demo, and thus far I was an addict of this game on this forum from the very beginning, and it all looked so good! But the demo does not convince me anymore to buy the game, a pity... cause it was so promising and had so much oppertunities.... There is so much I miss and was suggested in the last couple of months on this forum.... Wel maybe I am too much of an empire builder and I donīt see the beauthyfully things on these age of empires battles in battle mode...

Ow and why I reply on ths topic, is cause I indeed miss the zoom option, for me it is a reason not to buy the game....

And Noldy, explain.... zoom is available as cheat?? what a strange thing!

Noldy
27-09-2004, 14:01
Yeah, i asked why, but no answer :(

http://forum.sunflowers.de/showthread.php?p=57263#post57263

BLOODUK
27-09-2004, 14:41
A cheat enabling you to use ingame features... thats lame

CustodianV131
27-09-2004, 15:51
The zoom mode is out? That's a shame!

Hope the cheatcode that enables it won't also do other stuff. If it only enables the zoom mode and doesn't spoil the scorelist by calling me a cheater or not let me score at all its not to bad.

Wonder why they did remove it though. Was looking forward to viewing my cities up close when i build something new or my castle was upgraded.

Let's patch a official zoom mode back in, shall we?

Maizena
27-09-2004, 15:52
ye... I quitted following this game almost mainly cuz of the lack of zoom..
Devs, u gotta include it!

Angryminer
27-09-2004, 15:59
For some reason I really don't see why you all want the zoom in peace-times...
Even in the demo I already have enough to do to not miss the zoom. In fact I nearly have too much to do. Even if there was the option to zoom in I wouldn't be able to use it anyway because I'd be working on kingdom-management or diplomacy all the time.

Angryminer

Maizena
27-09-2004, 16:06
Well we WOULD!
As i said in the summer: Include it, Some will use, others wont! And more players are happy with their game this way.
Why not make it better? (Even better, that is to say)

Cabbale
27-09-2004, 16:14
For some reason I really don't see why you all want the zoom in peace-times...
Even in the demo I already have enough to do to not miss the zoom. In fact I nearly have too much to do. Even if there was the option to zoom in I wouldn't be able to use it anyway because I'd be working on kingdom-management or diplomacy all the time.

Just because it would be sooooo beautiful, I think. But I agree with you anyway - I had to juggle with diplo and building and troops and... :)

Finellach
27-09-2004, 19:01
I don't get it either....this is a strategy game, what the hell the you want zoom for?! :rolleyes: