PDA

View Full Version : Marshall builds

Vengaul
27-09-2004, 21:45
Show your marshall skill build for the forum community :)

Mine is:

Dread
Leadership
Siegecraft ( when im bohemian )
Sword Mastery ( when im scot - cause highlanders are nasty )
Tactics ( A MUST HAVE )
Jousting ( I noticed that a Marshall with jousting is hell damn deadly )

Sir Jurand
27-09-2004, 21:52
Leadership (for making sure that the peasants in the beginning are motivated enough)
Dread (to screw the enemy's morale a bit)
Tactics (agree with the author of the thread on that one)
Conqueror (additional morale)
Sword Mastery (since the speer guys arent available and most of my infantry consist of swordsmen, its pretty sensible to choose that one)
Iron fist/ Siegecraft (Depends on whether I use my marshal for attacking enemy castles or simply crushing revolts)

HappyAdolf
28-09-2004, 14:50
Aw f*** :p
I don't know the English words for the skills cause I got the German demo :p
But the full game will come in German and in English here in germany (we can install the game either English or German, bi-lingual CD) so I can write my fav. skills on friday ;)

*** EDITED BY SUNFLOWERS

Angryminer
28-09-2004, 14:57
Leadership 3 and Dread 3 is cool... Did you ever see feudal knights run away screaming in terror?
Ballistics is another nice skill if you like to fight battles yourself, because it gives your archers the possibility to shoot fire-arrows at the enemies, which is a quite neat sight ;) .

If you want to conquer distant provinces (for example: Rome) you should grant your marshalls the enforcer-skill to speed up plundering and the siege-skill.

If you don't know what to grant your knights: Leadership, Dread and Tactics are always a good choice.

Angryminer

Webmaster
28-09-2004, 15:21
@HA
try a look on the english website, there are the skills in english ;P

Vengaul
28-09-2004, 18:13
Siege marshall build:

Tactics
Siegecraft
A mastery of your choice
Dread
Ballistics
Engineering

That should do it ;)

HappyAdolf
28-09-2004, 19:42
@Webmaster:
No, I'll wait till Friday, then I can use all the skills myself :p

But dread is the one I ALWAYS take as the first skill for my knights. Then ballistics. Dread should always be at level 3 as soon as possible, because the enemies will flee like roaches :D
And of course any morale-boosting skill so even your peasants never flee ;)
And Ballisics because fire-arrows look so neat :p

King Yngvar
29-09-2004, 15:54
I have only completed one game (until the king died or something), the first game I played, I had to leave, and I understood very little as it was in German. Since the game was stopped while I was really getting on to it, I only had one general that had started to get skills, lets see:

Leadership (lvl 2)
Conqueror (lvl 2)
Tactics (lvl 2)
Dread (lvl 1)