PDA

View Full Version : Events or tournements?

Cork2
26-11-2003, 21:34
Do any events or tournements happen in the game?
Like a tournemnets to see who has the greatest Knight? Putting them throught couple contest

Frank Fay
27-11-2003, 07:19
No tournaments, it is not a "Defender of the Crown" :)

Seriously, we have a lot of cool stuff in the game and some very fresh and new ideas in our opinion. You would not miss the tournaments.

Elewyn
27-11-2003, 09:14
I hope so that we wouldn't.

I think that tournaments are a good place to grow up our knights abilities and also a good place for diplomacy-if I invite someone, he would be pleased and where sholud be some negotiations about f.e. marriage etc.

But..YES, MY LORD. NO TOURNAMENTS. OK. So, no tournaments, sorry for that note.

Arjenvs
27-11-2003, 18:23
Originally posted by Frank Fay
......Seriously, we have a lot of cool stuff in the game and some very fresh and new ideas in our opinion. You would not miss the tournaments.

Like what?????.......:D

ps...I know we have to be patient.....and the info will come on the site when you are ready....but still...can always try and ask.... :angel:

hawk_knight
27-11-2003, 18:28
Originally posted by Arjenvs
Like what?????.......:D

ps...I know we have to be patient.....and the info will come on the site when you are ready....but still...can always try and ask.... :angel:

That is right Arjenvs we can always try :angel: to get some info :angel: :cheers:

Cork2
27-11-2003, 18:51

Seriously, we have a lot of cool stuff in the game and some very fresh and new ideas in our opinion. You would not miss the tournaments.

Okay thats always good to here. I wonder what it is.

Elewyn
27-11-2003, 23:24
Originally posted by Cork2
Okay thats always good to here. I wonder what it is.

And looking forward to seeing it :cheers:

Gorgoroth
28-11-2003, 13:41

I think that this is all cool. This is a GLOBAL conquest/war game, not a defender type game afterall.