PDA

View Full Version : Having 2 knights in one battle?

King Yngvar
29-09-2004, 15:37
I heard it was possible to have two knights in one battle (two of your knights, not including the enemy here). However when I tried to attack an army with two knights at once and started the battle (expecting that the other knight would arrive maybe a minute into the battle), only one knight was there to fight the enemy.

EDIT: I forgot to say, the same thing happened with sea battle, tried to reinforce with another knight but I did not know how, can anyone tell me?

game-kabouter
29-09-2004, 16:18
I did use 2 knights of your side in one battle alot, it is very handy..

If you look on the top left side of your screen, you see the picture of the head of the knight who leads the attack. Next to that picture is a black field for another picture, click on it and it will say if a knigt is close enough to come to their aid.

Sir Turylon
29-09-2004, 17:52
sieges are a lot easier. ;) just have two knights attack the same castle... You'll see the other knight and his forces come into the battle picture.

King Yngvar
29-09-2004, 20:01
LOL, that easy, thank you alot.

Wind Arrow
02-10-2004, 19:19
How many of your own marshals can be in one battle. more than 2? I would like to see huge battles with 1000 soldiners on both sides! I fought battles with 2 marshals and it works great! 2 marshals = you can fight in strategic view...more marshals = no strategic view?

game-kabouter
02-10-2004, 23:48
I think you can't have more than 2 marshalls in one battle in any view...I think....

Sir Turylon
02-10-2004, 23:55
I think you can't have more than 2 marshalls in one battle in any view...I think....

well.. here is a screenshot of two marshall's attacking a castle at the same time, while two others go on a blocking maneuver against two French armies trying to come in and help. (one of my favorite shots, btw) nice picture of France getting spanked by Germany (http://www.knights-of-honor.net//gfx/screenshots/scr_koh_0171.jpg) :cheers:

I've seen 4 marshalls assaulting the same castle in the demo though.. hehe.

Angryminer
03-10-2004, 10:40
In one of my games the Papacy attacked a german keep with 7 Marshalls in that one realm. Total overkill :go: .
I guess the Papacy was quite angry about the fact that germany destroyed them before my troops reconquered rome and reastablished the papacy... However, I felt quite sorry for the bad-lucked german marshall who got bashed up every 20 seconds :) .

Angryminer