PDA

View Full Version : Some unit issues

King Yngvar
29-09-2004, 15:44
Playing as Scotland in the demo, the highland province started as the most advanced with most completed buildings etc. Ok, then I clicked on political view to see what units could be produced there. I was shocked to find that neither spearmen nor axemen, or swordsmen for that matter, could be produced in the highlands, hopefully that will be fixed for the maingame. Another thing that troubbled me was the fact that while looking if swordsmen could be produced in my Scottish regions I saw that they were completely disabled all over Scandinavia (!) <- That definately needs some fixing for the main game, for me that is the most important unit issues, Scandinavia without swordsmen will be to wierd.

Except from this I found that Norway was pherhaps made unbalanced, played two games, one in the German version and one in the English, Norway gets crushed by Sweden every time (the second time I was even their ally, helping them to survive, though it did not help).

I could not find other flaws for now, this game looks really great and will hopefully reach the stores of Norway soon.