PDA

View Full Version : Yay i got the game!

Kongs Hirden
29-09-2004, 16:02
Well, got the game in the mail today. Didnt think it would come so soon, but hey! here it is. Havent installed it yet, got an awfull headache ;(

NoC Lord Fire
29-09-2004, 16:21
GRRRRRRR....I do not know when it is going to come in croatia

G_R
29-09-2004, 16:47
I'm buying the game in Friday - except if there's going to be a bulgarian localization . Cause if there's going to be one i'll certainly wait a bit longer !

Noldy
29-09-2004, 18:25
You lucky ***! I still have to w8 1 or 2 days...

arcain
29-09-2004, 18:35
hehe, i got it too! Its great fun..
I just conquered Sweden and Denmark (playing as Norway) and now i'm trying to destroy the teutonic order - the Vikings are back! :)

arc :viking:

BLOODUK
29-09-2004, 18:38
Damn You All!!!!!!!!!!! :(

wonder if uk will have it tomorrow

Sheriff05
29-09-2004, 18:56
the UK's already had it.
www.game.net mailed my copy to the USA on 9/25
I should have it by friday, maybe sooner.

HappyAdolf
29-09-2004, 18:58
Many guys in our German forum have it, too.
I'll go to the Market tomorrow and get this awesome game :hello:

Noldy
29-09-2004, 21:17
Im getting it tomorrow! :hello:

Just preordered it a minute ago! :p

Ernst
29-09-2004, 21:19
mrblrrmblmrbrr... Of course in France they say they don't have it and prostitution won't work as THEY SAY THEY DON'T HAVE IT !

Wasn't it supposed to be out on a global scale on Sept 30th ? Or is it that tectonic movements hurried up and now Germany is at GMT -12 ? YOU BASIC ANTI-FRENCH GERMAN EDITORS ! :p

Irish
29-09-2004, 22:03
Please start a game on the hardest settings and let us know how it plays. Hopefully, it is very hard. I want a challenge from this game.

the knightly sword
29-09-2004, 22:28
lucky bastards im not getting it :p after until a month . i will just have to wait :rolleyes: and play the damn demo ;( ;(

OSDSET
29-09-2004, 22:30
i'm getting it on my monday caus its my bday
the demo can last till then

King Yngvar
30-09-2004, 00:22
Hmm, so it is finally out here in Norway heh? Well, I better buy it when I go to the mainland (hopes the stores in Tromsø has it)...

Kongs Hirden
30-09-2004, 00:26
Seems to me the online shops (like gamesmix and cdon.com) has got it early and is sending it out early. Just one advice... play on hard.. the normal dificulty is too easy. Iv got half of europe with norway now :/

King Yngvar
30-09-2004, 00:55
Gonna test with normal first of course and then go over to hard :)
I saw Gamesmix.no had it, but it was not to be released until 1. oktober, the same day I am leaving Svalbard for the autumn vacation (høstferie)... Was thinking I might as well buy it in the stores down there so I can test it on a friend's computer...

dearmad
30-09-2004, 17:50
Mine just shipped to me from Leeds England...

Yeah, the devs can thank me for purchasing their game even though I'm all the way in Seattle, USA... I care enough to try to buy quality when I see people trying to make quality.

Don't let me down though, as I can be a rabid opponenet if I see this thing slipping through the cracks and not being supported and shipping with dead AI....

Kongs Hirden
30-09-2004, 18:03
Well, iv played for hours on normal difficulty now. The ai keeps sending peasant army after peasant army on me. Anyway, the only "problem" i have is the rebels that keep poping up (though my realm is happy as smoking hippies). Hope there will be a patch or something soon, because Rome total war is like an awesome experience in contrast to KoH. :yawn:

dearmad
30-09-2004, 18:10
Sad. I thought it might be that way- been playing RTW for a week now and can't keep awake as long as I'd like to keep playing- wish I didn't have to eat and sleep. RTW is that good!

Irish
30-09-2004, 18:17
Mine just shipped to me from Leeds England...

Yeah, the devs can thank me for purchasing their game even though I'm all the way in Seattle, USA... I care enough to try to buy quality when I see people trying to make quality.

Don't let me down though, as I can be a rabid opponenet if I see this thing slipping through the cracks and not being supported and shipping with dead AI....

My copy shipped from there as well. I could take a long time to get here. Hopefully, there will be a patch if the AI is that bad. Hopefully, I won't be too disappointed. :nono: