PDA

View Full Version : Free money?

Lord Joepie
29-09-2004, 18:01
I found out a way to get money for free. It's really simple: In the beginning of the game just demand money from every the kingdoms, you'll find that some will just give you up to 1000 gold, especially the south-eastern nations.

I hope you can get this out of the game befor the final version or repair it in an update.

That's the only negative thing I can come up with. All other aspects of the game are super!! I can't stop playing the demo over and over!!! You guys did a really great job!! :go: :hello: :cheers: :hug:

Frujin
29-09-2004, 18:20
Hehe ... it is not for free. :) They remeber this and they relation towards you are falling down. Next time you want something from them they will remaind you of your debts :)

Angryminer
29-09-2004, 18:30
You aren't saying "Hey, you got a coin for me? Thanks!" but "I'm going to invade you damn infidels and enslave your people if you don't immediately give mit 1700 goldcoins!".
That's the only reason why they give the money to you.

Angryminer

King Yngvar
29-09-2004, 20:39
I hope you can get this out of the game befor the final version or repair it in an update.

Eh why? Hasn't it got everything to do with what difficulty you are playing on?

Lord Joepie
30-09-2004, 06:34
I noticed the relation changed after demanding the money, so you're right if you say it's not for free. But why on earth should Bagdad fear Scotland in the first minute of the game? I can't see why!
The difficulty I played on was moderate. You're right if you say I didn't think about trying it on the other difficulties. Moderate doesn't sound to me like it''s that easy though.

Frujin
30-09-2004, 10:19
This will be fixed in first patch. I.e. I meant - will be made harder.

the knightly sword
03-10-2004, 15:01
You aren't saying "Hey, you got a coin for me? Thanks!" but "I'm going to invade you damn infidels and enslave your people if you don't immediately give mit 1700 goldcoins!".
That's the only reason why they give the money to you.

Angryminer

:D hehehe yes i made the king of kiev pay 1/3 of his money he had 30000+ in his treasury all made by his tradeing potienal and peace full ruleing . i had war with a neighbour country only some provinces from his country . then a messege poped up and i stod something like king of kiev richest man . so i decided to demand some extra money even tough i had 8456 in gold.so if he refused i would destroy his kingdom. he made agreed and gave me 1/3 of his money :D.