PDA

View Full Version : Nordic Clan

Pages : [1] 2

King Yngvar
29-09-2004, 20:32
Northmen rally, look at all those others that are starting clans (well I only see Americans and Bulgarians, but anyway). Let us start our own clan, for people from Scandinavia (okay we include Finns and Icelanders as well). We must stand together now, not as Norway, not as Denmark, not as Sweden, but as Scandinavia :cheers:

Alright, plan is simple, those who is interrested, post here, those who is not, do not bother!

We, the king will form a council, and with our council we shall make decicions for the clan.
Maybe if enough people are interrested we can vote for a council...

NoC Lord Fire
29-09-2004, 23:46
I look forward to see Northman Clan. Have fun. See you online.
Greetings to you all.

BDW, check the thread Clan Tournaments.

Kongs Hirden
30-09-2004, 00:23
Im in.. playing the retail game atm (with norway, soon done :D )

King Yngvar
30-09-2004, 00:51
I nominate you to be elected riksjarl (then we will see if more people join and if you are elected by them). I will of course also play alot as Norway when I get the game (this weekend) :)

Anyone that wishes to contact me: yngvarv@hotmail.com

Kongs Hirden
30-09-2004, 18:07
Do u use msn or irc? Communicating via the forum is so crap ;)

Wynche
01-10-2004, 01:50
I play Norway too :cheers:
It seems I got myself into a little trouble with the Swede though :bash:
My initial plan was to start right off invading England by sea. Well at least that's what I'm supposed to do, right? But my relationships with the Swedish king were so spoiled at the beginning that I had to spend money improving them first, cause I was afraid he could attack me while I'm away... then I had no money to start expanding...
So I started anew :) We're best pals now, and England is almost mine! :king:

Just joined the forum, nice to see so many people around, I thought nobody played the game yet...
I'm not much of a gamer myself so I play on easy for the time being, and I generally **** on RTS, so I let the computer handle all my battles for me - never really switching to battle mode... I like this opportunity.

King Yngvar
06-10-2004, 21:47
I would have killed the Swedes first, uniting Scandinavia will be my first goal when I get the game :)

Too bad I didn't get it when I was on the mainland, they didn't have it :angry:
Got RTW at least, but my graphic card can barely handle it :angry:

You should try and fight your battles by yourself, I never rely on those automatically resolving of battles unless my own forces outnumber the enemy.
If I am outnumbered 2 to 1 for example, the battle can only be won by myself, those knights won't handle it on their own...

Lord Johan
23-12-2004, 22:09
A Scandinavian clan? :beek: Cool! Can i join?

TheBoss
24-12-2004, 00:22
Niceeee to see such a clan being made :cheers:

Jarl Thorgrim
24-12-2004, 13:18
Finally some strong Nordic Vikings and the like! I myself, is from Denmark! Aye! I'm in! :cheers:

superisis@bolt.com
25-12-2004, 02:03
I'm in, we need more Swedes, lest the Norwegians take over.

the knightly sword
25-12-2004, 09:25
well my dare clan the league of knights has fallen there for im puting down its banner as the leader left uss alone . well a swe is here and is asking to join :biggrin: please o migthy yngvar of norway let me join :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

JoCa
25-12-2004, 18:38
If I read right, then ive read, that there is a new clan? I am right?

the knightly sword
25-12-2004, 20:05
yes indeed

JoCa
25-12-2004, 23:17
Ok. I dont know, but in the German Forum, there is a big thread about the firsdt KoH clan! Its name is: KoKoH [Knights of Knights of Honor]

And i will say so: You can come in this clan... youre welcome... ;)

the knightly sword
26-12-2004, 14:34
are you serious or is it a joke :beek: ??? it would be gladly an honor to be a member of knights of knights of honor . but how should i do. because ive heard there is certin requirments to join kokoh .

JoCa
26-12-2004, 15:55
Im serious. But i must talk with the real leader... I had said only so... i know, i schould ask before i say something... Im so sorry!

I think, yopu shall look into the german forum, when you write in the KoKoH thread in english it isnt so bad...

the knightly sword
26-12-2004, 16:19
if i cant join because i dont speak germen thats no problem i got an languge bar i can translate english into germen . well if there are any other requirments tell me. could you post the link to the kokoh clan thread please

JoCa
26-12-2004, 16:22
No Problem: http://forum.sunflowers.de/showthread.php?t=939&page=1&pp=50

But: The whole tread is in german...

Jarl Thorgrim
30-12-2004, 21:52
So... Where do we "sign up" for dis' guild?