PDA

View Full Version : Your best conquest ( IN THE DEMO )

Pages : [1] 2

Vengaul
29-09-2004, 23:53
Show us some of your awesome conquests as Scotland or Bohemia!

Of course, be short in the lines; or else nobody will want to read such a long thing ;)

NoC Lord Fire
29-09-2004, 23:59
i did some serious damage: had the 1. army

DoS_GadO
30-09-2004, 00:14
i wrote my personal conquest in another post... but I'm to repeat it :D I ruled all province of England...finally when I had the German version and I did not understand that it written I sendes to crusades 2 marshall ;)

Vengaul
30-09-2004, 01:44
Well I managed to make 3 crusades...but I had to fire a merchant to keep my borders well protected..

NightRaven
30-09-2004, 18:04
one thing tath makes me think, hehehe, was the only 10 spaces to have or spy or merchant or marshall....this is so few!! if i had a empire this can't be enough...

Maizena
30-09-2004, 18:21
yeah, ive been thinking about this too... what if u rule half of Europe and only have 5 marshals? Rebel armies, enemy armies and only 5 knights to protect all of it? (spies and merchants take up the other 4 places)

King Yngvar
30-09-2004, 19:20
My best conquest? Well, it is the same every time, 6 provinces :)

Vengaul
30-09-2004, 19:36
:D as we all did...

BLOODUK
30-09-2004, 19:46
Owning norway and giving france a good kicking!

Pioneer
30-09-2004, 23:01
I did not get the six provinces yet as I prefer to turn these things off at night-time. Scotland is quite easy, Bohemia is utterly hard.

Tzariat
30-09-2004, 23:34
I played with Scotland and ruled all England and Wales and lead 3 crusader but it is true 10 position are not enough. And finally because is demo a retired ;( :yawn:

King Yngvar
30-09-2004, 23:40
Got to the 4th position on military my last game, while overall was a 10th... Well I only care about winning battles so :hello:

By the way, can someone tell me how to send a crusade??? I did not understand what they meant in the "royal library"...

FearTheMullet
30-09-2004, 23:50
As Bohemia, I allied with Poland. Germany became a vassal of the Papacy (so I was sindependant) then France, Italy, and Hungary all Declared war on Germany, so I demanded (when she was down to half her size) that they give me Austria, which they did. I then proceeded with Poland to "Chastise" Pomerenia. In total I had 5 provinces, but the higest trade economy, and everybody loved me! Cause i never declared war, I had Poland do it then I as her ally assited her.

Repak
01-10-2004, 00:06
I got 1st this time with scotland as overall power...
I tried a different appraoch: I allied England and Ireland and started battling in Norway and Hungary. Pretty effective, because the Enligsh are sometimes pretty annoying.

Btw to the guy claiming he had all of England and Wales:
That's not possible, since you can only have 6 provinces, minus 2 of scotland, makes 4 and Enland has more than that :P

nathan_01
01-10-2004, 04:46
First, in Scotland:
After spending a while building up an army, I realized I was filthy rich, after establishing my king and prince as merchants to Germany and France, with an income of like 90. I then, on a whim, demanded the province of Munster from Ireland...and I recieved it. I then declared war in a greedy attempt for more land, and conquered Ireland (Munster and Leinster). England wasn't well liked, so this got me quite popular amongst other kingdoms. I invaded Ulster and took it, then signed a peace treaty with England, and got the province of York as well. After arranging some trade routes, I recieved a notice of being the wealthiest kingdom. Now, I had united all of Ireland and Scotland under my banner, with few revolts, as well as York. I wanted vassalage of England, so I invaded Mercia and raped the land dry. After several attempts at peace, all failing, I realized I had to go and just crushed Mercia, and game over.

Bohemia...nope. Never really "conquered". I do hold a record I believe of becoming the first man to be a vassal to four different kingdoms in the duration of half an hour, though.

Keiper
01-10-2004, 04:50
one thing tath makes me think, hehehe, was the only 10 spaces to have or spy or merchant or marshall....this is so few!! if i had a empire this can't be enough...

Overextension of your forces. Hitler and Napoleon had similar problems. :)

Vengaul
01-10-2004, 05:54
Hmm that's right...but you have to fire some knights and hire others according to the situation.

Im trying to find a use for the builder though...only +1 on the workers... :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

Sir Turylon
01-10-2004, 07:29
well. 3rd time seems to be the charm.

overall rank: 4th
Military: 1st
territory: 13th (due to demo constraints)
Happiness: 1st (my peasents loved the no taxes)
Trade: 3rd
Liked: like.. 30th
Disliked: like 20th
Treasury: 8th ( due to demo constraints)
Income: 2nd (peaked at roughly 500 gold)

Scotland, took York, East Anglea, Anjou, Auvergne, then sealed it with some little province on west coast of France that I forgot the name of hehe.

had 4 stone castles though ;)

Lamaz
01-10-2004, 15:23
my best overall position was 3rd, played bohemia, ruled germany,hungary and poland(as they stand where the game starts)

Cabbale
01-10-2004, 16:16
Scotland, took York, East Anglea, Anjou, Auvergne, then sealed it with some little province on west coast of France that I forgot the name of hehe.

Brittany ? :-(