PDA

View Full Version : German Forum

Redrock
28-11-2003, 14:33
Hello,
where I find the German Community Board to KoH?

That is not is called which I no international one community likes... my English is not so well :(

Jorghan
28-11-2003, 15:26
I think the point of only having an english community is so that everyone can participate, if you make a german community you will miss out on things written in the english boards, and vice versa.

Just go ahead and use these boards, no one will blame you for having poor english.

Frank Fay
28-11-2003, 15:54
Hi Redrock, Jorghan is right we wanted to have an international community and that everyone can understand. No one will blame you that your a not a native English speaker. Even we at SF and at BSS are not either.

Jerome
28-11-2003, 16:13
Originally posted by Redrock
That is not is called which I no international one community likes... my English is not so well :(

Dont worry about it; sometimes we dont understand Frank either...:D

:angel:

Frank Fay
28-11-2003, 18:17
Dont worry about it; sometimes we dont understand Frank either...

or maybe sometimes you dont want to understand ?:D

Redrock
28-11-2003, 19:28
Thanks for your answers. Maybe I learn also so better English;)

in this sense greets to all nations :)

Cork2
28-11-2003, 20:23
Welcome to the forums Redrock. We have alot of fun here we get the moderators drunk and when they are drunk they give us alot of info. :)

Jerome
28-11-2003, 20:46
Originally posted by Frank Fay
or maybe sometimes you dont want to understand ?:D

:lol:

welcome Redrock !

if you feel like talking some German, i'll be glad to give it a try. i live less than 10km from the German border...;)

BLOODUK
29-11-2003, 13:07
Frank Fay What about a German Speaking Section in the board? , just one section dedicated to general discussion in german....

Frank Fay
29-11-2003, 13:15
Frank Fay What about a German Speaking Section in the board? , just one section dedicated to general discussion in german....

I think it would be not good to split the community. Also all nations should be treated with equal rights.

When I look in peoples profile I see that they come from almost everywhere. I also prefer to post a thing only one time :) I am lazy you know :angel:

Frujin does not know German and I dont know Bulgarian. Other languages we dont know enough to manage a forum.

Let's stick to the English only forum, because I think it is cool that way:cool:

BLOODUK
29-11-2003, 17:04
oh well it was just an idea....... as im english so id never use it anyway :cheers:

Arjenvs
01-12-2003, 16:42
Originally posted by Frank Fay

Let's stick to the English only forum, because I think it is cool that way:cool:

Agree to that!!!!:cheers: It is better that we can talk to everyone here in one.......and it will be much ectra work for the mods.....

G_R
01-12-2003, 17:54
Speaking about forums-why should the forum be split in three like now-can't it all be in one place?I mean we are all gathered here for one reason-to learn more about KoH.

Arjenvs
01-12-2003, 18:00
Originally posted by G_R
Speaking about forums-why should the forum be split in three like now-can't it all be in one place?I mean we are all gathered here for one reason-to learn more about KoH.

Well...*still wondering what the difenernce is between GD and QaA*.....it is nice that the royal inn is somewehre else....for the off topic things....and guess on the QaA forum will be more Questions for the makers...and on GD there will more discussions....but in raelity...there will be little diffence....I think....but still think 3 fora iss better....

Dogface
01-12-2003, 21:35
I'd love to learn another language, and it is much easier when you have some contact with someone who is fluent in that language. We can get a thread going or anyone can email me.

I know very, very little German:

Ich möchte "Knights of Honor"

Which means:

I would like "Knights of Honor"

That's pretty much all I know.