PDA

View Full Version : The launch of KOH in the United States?

bobbinit
03-10-2004, 07:40
I've looked at a couple major game suppliers (stores) in Arizona, United States haven't foudn the game. I have looked online and I've only seen the Electronic arts German section say anything of buying (my browser doesn't even let me fill out the form cause it's in GERMAN). I would like to order, but I don't know where to go or look. Can anybody who knows what they are talking about give me a website or a general store name to look into?

Sir Scrapton
03-10-2004, 10:02
I live in Texas and the only way I could find to buy the game is off of Ebay thru a British user. Nobody on here is offering any useful answers that I can find.

Vytis
03-10-2004, 17:59
How about direct internet sales from either BSS or Sunflowers ? I mean english version.

bobbinit
06-10-2004, 02:37
no, but go to game.net, I ordered a copy from there (based in UK)

Sir Turylon
06-10-2004, 05:18
First off. Please read some of the other threads regarding KoH and North America Release... Perhaps a moderator can pin it... or pin a thread so as to eliminate all these multiple ones regarding a NA release.

Facts: KoH is being distributed by Electronic Arts. They have refused to distribute it in North America for now... due to "Nobody over here on the other side of the Atlantic is interested in non-3d games... eventhough many of the top ten releases in the past 2 years have been some sort of 2D game...not to mention most of the best sellers are non-3D based games. Sup Sims? (nont 3D btw.. 2D.)

There hasn't been any news regarding distribution in North America... yet. (fingers crossed)

You can import it from England (not France), for roughly $55+ US dollars. (yeah.. kinda expensive... worth it.. maybe.... price is due to difference between British pound and the US dollar)

If you're not happy about it... I suggest we possibly get a petition to send to EA. ;) Maybe bring it to the attention of Strategy Informer and PC Gamer.