PDA

View Full Version : Canada/USA release

x_Scarface_x
03-10-2004, 18:06
Im very sorry if this is around somewhere and i missed it but i couldnt seem to find out this info anywhere. When will knights of honor be released for canada and the us. Is it the same release as europe or later or when? Thanks

Lord_Guilherme
03-10-2004, 21:52
KoH will be released only in Europe

x_Scarface_x
03-10-2004, 23:03
hmmm thats a shame, seems to me like they are missing out on a large market of north american gamers. In that case can you tell me where I might be able to order an english version of the game. Say from a UK retailer.

pookie
04-10-2004, 00:41
Yup..

hopefully they can make pull something off, like a downloadable game.. where u have a code to unlock it, and use it..

the used EA for distribution in europe..

i know EA sports.. uses a buy, download, and unlock on a US Football game..
that would be really cool.

not sure how importation of goods works from UK to USA.. i'm guessing shipping cant be that cheap, and taxes etc..

Kencelot
04-10-2004, 00:46
I ordered my copy yesterday, so I'll have to wait about a week for it to arrive.
Still, it is a shame that it will not be released here. There are not too many games here that are like this.

varia
04-10-2004, 01:30
I ordered my copy yesterday, so I'll have to wait about a week for it to arrive.
Still, it is a shame that it will not be released here. There are not too many games here that are like this.

where did you order from?
thx

Alex Poff
04-10-2004, 23:37
go to game.net in the UK. I live in Canada, pre-ordered, and they shipped it to me on October 1. Should get it by the end of the week.

Alex

Kencelot
05-10-2004, 01:17
where did you order from?
thx

Game Net (http://shop.game.net/default.aspx)