PDA

View Full Version : Political view when recieving treatys and stuff.

Maximum Edge
03-10-2004, 18:32
Hello all

I found out about this game quite late on hence the post count....

First off great game but i would like to know if it is possible to view the politcal screen once you have recieved a proposal for anything such as a peace offering.
I know you can view it but you cannot get rid of the big box with the proposal in without giving them an answer.
If it is possible it would be a great help as the game is heavy on diplomatic stuff which i like but i cannot even find out who the proposal is from without opening it and blocking the centre of the screen.

Also how do you go about asking for marriages or gold when another country asks you to do something for them.
When i ask them to do something for me they sometimes say well if you pays us this much or give us this land then we will.
But there doesnt seem to be any option for me to ask this when they come running for assistance.

Thanks for any help on these two subjects. :)

Arcador
03-10-2004, 20:45
Good point. Sometimes you need to see how the things are going before to accept or decline. Maybe an option to minimize the offer for a while will be good.

The counter offer thing is still mystery for me either.

Frujin
03-10-2004, 23:45
You can "pick" the window ar it's top area and move it.

Maximum Edge
04-10-2004, 00:23
Thanks Frujin thats very handy.
What about the other question?

Frujin
04-10-2004, 08:51
Other option is not available. :(

Arcador
04-10-2004, 10:30
Err I think he ment the counter offer thing, when a AI offers you something, how do you send your standings? Or must later use the demand option?

Frujin
04-10-2004, 11:02
Counter offer is not available.

Maximum Edge
04-10-2004, 18:05
Ok cheers Frujin never the less great game totally hooked...:)

Arcador
04-10-2004, 20:31
You can send your offer later, at least that is what I do and they often accept. Of course if they want a province, mostly i will just deny.

Maybe counter offer thing in the future patch ? :P