PDA

View Full Version : transfers. Are they possible?

Arcador
03-10-2004, 21:02
Is there anyway to transfer food from one provice to another, since I found no way. Maybe it is made as balancing factor not to make one city "army factory" and pump all other as food supplyer. But again, is there anyway?

Second, can I and if, how to transfer squads between marshalls outside towns?

Also when disbanding an army in town, i notiecd the soldiers does not return to the town population. I thing this is like again game balancing factor (not to make fast swaps of units with 3 pop)

Frujin
03-10-2004, 23:55
Hi Arcador ... you can't transfer food and you can't exchange squads. We thinked a lot about both features and finally decided to make it that way for better gamepay. It needs different style of thinking that in HOMM (if you know what I mean) but it is for good.

Arcador
04-10-2004, 10:47
Yeah, the typical HMM "use one hero as a transport, to bring the units to the other high level hero" - the most stupid part of heroes if you ask me.
As general line reality in games often is easy abused or adding additional weight of a game, but many people do not understand that unit they one day start making game themselves. (this was little off topic :P )

rlvdijk
05-10-2004, 11:31
Exchanging squads can only be done in a town ? So you have to first transfer them to the town and then let the next 'hero' take them. I guess that joining armies isn't possible ?