PDA

View Full Version : What to do if a court rejects your trade offer

Henrik
04-10-2004, 00:06
Well, most of you do probably know that if you get rejected when making an offer to make a trade agreement between to courts, then you can visit the court again and try once more - it is my experience that it is completely on a random basis whether a court accepts your poposal to make a trade agreement or not - i have only tried this in the demo so far, but i guess that it will be the same in the full game...

Shimo
04-10-2004, 03:44
i disagree. i think it's based on your kingdom's status and also if you have any trade goods. i've tried what you suggested and it didn't work for me.

Wynche
04-10-2004, 22:02
I have the same experience as Shimo.
You conquer some provinces, gather some money, gain a trade good... Then the chance to trade with somebody is much better.
Also, I think chances are higher with smaller kingdoms than yourself. The big and most powerful ones tend to be arrogant cause they look down on you. But small guys are happy that somebody ever proposed a trade agreement to them, so they would take it :)

Frujin
04-10-2004, 23:31
Also, the relationship between you and other kingdom are very important. If you have very good relations will increase dramatically your chances. Actually, after some more time you will develop intuition about who would accept and who won't. It is very much like in real life - try to be nice with someone and he will notice it.

NoC Lord Fire
04-10-2004, 23:31
There is one more trick...Give a great sum of money to most powerful kingdom. If their relation with you is great try to have royal weding. if they agree and tehy will you will become one of the most powerful kingdoms (did this in demo) and everyone will trade with you.