PDA

View Full Version : Number of Knights

Destiny_uk
05-10-2004, 20:43
hi my first post here after playing the demo which i really liked, but was thinking are you only able to have 9 knights at 1 time or is this only in demo.
Would be hell trying to manage a big empire with 9 knights max and having to split them up between the different roles ?

sorry i didnt post in right area :(

Ernst
05-10-2004, 21:03
hi my first post here after playing the demo which i really liked, but was thinking are you only able to have 9 knights at 1 time or is this only in demo.
Would be hell trying to manage a big empire with 9 knights max and having to split them up between the different roles ?9 knights maximum. After all managing a big empire during the Middle Ages was not supposed to be an easy task :)

Run
05-10-2004, 21:04
I think that's what it'll be like for the full game. It's part of the strategy, really. As your empire gets bigger, it becomes harder to manage. It's a fresh change to most RTS games whereby your forces get bigger as they get stronger, and get stronger as they get bigger.

I can imagine it being frustrating, though. My advice would be to pick of the little countries quickly, leaving the big ones alone. That way, there are less enemy knights in the game as a whole, and are probably easier to deal with.