PDA

View Full Version : multiplayer?

broxlem
03-12-2003, 08:33
I am wondering if it will be possible to compete against other human players.
If not, i am interested in the company's decision against it.

I have one additional question, will it be possible to name your knights and or cities?

Although historical accuracy is important, i believe it would be a great addition to be able to change the historical names to one's of you choice. (RoN for example allows you to change names of towns)
it would add a more personal feel to your creations.
the fact that it's an empire building game stresses more options than a historically accurate simulation would.

thank you

steve (RTS fanatic)

Elewyn
03-12-2003, 10:07
Originally posted by broxlem
I am wondering if it will be possible to compete against other human players.
If not, i am interested in the company's decision against it.

I have one additional question, will it be possible to name your knights and or cities?

thank you

steve (RTS fanatic)

Hi, broxlem:)

I'm not sure about the multipl., but your own naming of towns and knights won't be possible. It would look strange if your armies pass through Normandy and Anjou and then they will lay near Broxlemburg. And the knights are specific personalities and the devs don't want to change their names....

Gorgoroth
03-12-2003, 10:39
Yes, there will be MP in the game, however it won't be too complex, IE. you can play battles, sieges etc. only, but you cannot play a MP campaign/conquest...maybe in a future expansion they will add that, but who knows.

Lord Nicko
03-12-2003, 11:37
Been anwsered already!!
----------------------

There is a random map feature but you can set preferences for it.

Yes, you can choose teams with and without AI. Up to 6 players.

Also there will be historical battles, like Hastings etc.