PDA

View Full Version : Hello

King Juhafin
10-10-2004, 19:36
Hello, royal knights and kings. :cheers: I'm King Juhafin, and i'm new here.
btw, Is Knights of Honor, already relased in europe? well i can't wait to play it.
i had some probs on adding avatar.. there was no option or space to add my avatar's URL..
dont know. anyway, KoH looks like to be very good game.

Webmaster
10-10-2004, 19:38
welcome dear sire!
yes, KoH is released ;)
an avatar you can choose after your first post from the usercp (1st menuentry)

OSDSET
10-10-2004, 19:59
welcome
i shall see youon the battle field!

Largefry07
11-10-2004, 00:58
Welcome :cheers:

There are many friendly members in this community and there are a number of threads that can answer any of questions you might have. But if you have a question that hasn't been answered go ahead and ask. We all love to help poeple out here.

King Juhafin
11-10-2004, 16:09
thanks guys.. uhmm.. how hard is this game for 14 years old boy? :P
multiplayer...how fast is it to play one game usually?.. how it excatly works??

Noldy
11-10-2004, 17:05
It is hard to tell, read the FAQ of one of the fansites, they tell you very much. Difficulty hasnt got to do anything with age. You only need a good mind. On easy level, it is easy to begin.

Alex Poff
11-10-2004, 17:57
Noldy is absolutely correct. I love this game and am doing quite well at it, but I am 43. However, my 9 year old son, after a few quick pointers from his old true and reliable daddy, is getting to be quite good at it! It requires strategic thinking, and learning how to think strategically is one of the most important things you will learn in life, not just for computer games like this. I consider this a win-win situation for young people; you can have fun playing a great game, and learn valuable mental skills which will help you in life. Remember, chess is one of the best "classic" strategic war games in the history of mankind, and you don't see any numbskulls who are experts at it! Learning to think before you act, theorizing on the consequences of your actions, before you make a "rash" decision or action, can only benefit you as take your place in a world that seems to be, on a daily basis, filled with a lot of people who don't seem to use a lot of common sense - which really means, they don't think strategically!

Alex (sorry for pontificating, can't help it, I'm a daddy now!)

King Juhafin
11-10-2004, 18:28
ok i'll look for some fan sites? any good links??

King Juhafin
12-10-2004, 18:42
I have been playing the demo a lil bit.. it's not so easy for me yet, cuz my english understanding skills arent so good. my money income, in total, is jsut 3, how can i receive more cold easily?

Ulfang
12-10-2004, 19:15
I have been playing the demo a lil bit.. it's not so easy for me yet, cuz my english understanding skills arent so good. my money income, in total, is jsut 3, how can i receive more cold easily?

You need to make one or more of your family into merchants and make trade agreements with lands far away to maximize the profits. Depends on what your expenses are really if you have a lot of Marshals early in the game its gonna drastically reduce your income. Thinks small to start with, have patience it can take a while to be a real power!

That said, I didn't play the Demo so not sure how much you can do in it....

Fordy
13-10-2004, 13:02
In the demo you can build your income easily with Merchant. I usually try to get trade agreements with the bigger nations and then promote a Merchant. You will see a drastic increase in gold if you do it right..

King Juhafin
13-10-2004, 15:49
yes, it works.. once my gold income was 90! though, inflations arent fun :(

Fatih Sultan
13-10-2004, 16:23
welcome juhafin :) inflation isnt fun indeed, ahh, im cleaning my keyboard so i cant type much hehe

King Juhafin
13-10-2004, 20:06
thanks, Fatih Sultan!

the game is very interesting, i'm gonig to buy it next weekend.. :)