PDA

View Full Version : Please 2

Funkybax
11-10-2004, 13:40
Please,

I think when new provinces are added to your empire is right to lower your kingdom power. Maybe -1 for province added.

Bye

Arcador
11-10-2004, 16:07
I think there should be something like that but it is very difficult to balance. At the begining is very easy to pump it at 5 and the whole game it might not move at all. But if it moves down and you got 10 provices, it will be rather expensive.
The idea to fall -1 per province is good, but there is no logic your kingdom to become weaker with you getting more powerfull. Maybe we can base that to logic - you got new town the people are still not knowing you well (talking bad rummors, doing bad stuff, helping enemy spies etc) thus making your overall a little more powerless inside. This brings another problem, why the hell when you get new city and the KP drops (at the current case) your main city will be uhpappy?

THe only thing I suggest it MORE expensive.

King Juhafin
11-10-2004, 16:11
i can't really make comments to these suggestions yet., because i havn't played the game yet..
but i think that's a good idea.

Funkybax
11-10-2004, 16:48
The "Kingdom power" it's a measure of your kingdom's cohesion and stability.

So I think one country more, one kingdom power level less can be a right thing.

Arcador
11-10-2004, 20:53
We shall see what the devs thing about it. Hope they adress it somehow in the patch.